Flavored Coffee Creamers

• I am trying to keep track of calories/fat in my foods. I get a large cup of plain coffee each morning at 7-11. I add 6 packets of Equal (I know, I like it sweet!) and then add a good amount of their French Vanilla creamer. I know that the creamer is loaded with calories, but can't find an accurate count. I like my coffee sweet and creamy.

Does anyone have any good low cal/low fat solutions??
  • Yup - french vanilla creamer is 35cal for 1 Tbsp. This is my one daily indulgence - 2T of creamer in my coffee.

The low fat versions have slightly less calories, but are gross.

I dont know of fat content offhand, sorry!
  • The Target brand fat free french vanilla creamer is 25 cals, 0 grams of fat per tablespoon. I actually like it a lot. International Delight has a French Vanilla Cappucinno creamer (the coffeehouse special one) that is 30 calories for 1 tbsp, 1.5 grams of fat I think?

I used to drink coffee just like you with all the cream and the sugar. Over the last two years I've begun drinking mine with 1 tsp raw sugar and 1 tbsp creamer. It took a long time.
  • Coffee creamers are the one thing I haven't given up. I have 2 tablespoons in my morning coffee. If I want a second cup it's usually a Starbucks latte with skim milk. But I try to keep that down to only twice a week, max.