Orowheat Sandwhich thins

• I love these things! 100 calories for a top and a bottom, not a ton of bread to make you feel bloated and gross, but enough where you don't feel deprived! Makes some great toast too... albeit very thin toast, but I like to scoop my oatmeal out and eat it on toast a few bites into it. MMM
  • They are awesome!!! They make a great hamburger bun on the days I don't want to have a lettuce wrapped burger. I've heard you can make mini pizzas with them--have you ever tried that?
  • I have. They work pretty well. I like them well enough.
  • Yes, they are Arnold Sandwich Thins here - they are very tasty and satisfying.
  • Angie and I love them....they are selling them...16 pack...at our Costco. Just the multi-grain ones though...no wheat ones there...dang!

We too, are using them for our burgers.
  • I love them for regular sandwiches, not the greatest for PB&J, IMO.
  • I have seen them, wanted to try them, but after reading the ingredients, I put them back on the shelf because they have the artificial sweeteners in them, and I cannot stomach that! Why must they put the fake sugars into everything these days, aye yi yi, drives me nuts! Ok, rant over, but jeeze
  • Wendalyn - I didn't notice the artificial sweetener... Have to check that out!
  • I looked when I got home - these are flavored with Splenda/sucralose.