McDonald's aint got nuttin on this breakfast!

• So here's what I had for breakfast this morning and MAN was it good!

1 egg over easy, preferrably with the yolk a little cooked so it doesn't ooze everywhere (~70)
    1 whole wheat light english muffin(100)
    1 slice non-fat cheese-30

toast the english muffin then slap your cheese and egg on there....yummy!!!! and not even 200 calories!! :-) But it should keep you full for longer because of the protein in the egg and those english muffins pack around 5 grams of fiber and 7-8 grams of protein :-)

~D~
  • I make that too! I have one of those egg circles so that it fits the muffin well. On a special day, I'll add some morninstar fake bacon...super good--and I'm not hungry for HOURS after that.
  • YUMMALICIOUS. HECK NO! McDonalds has NOTHING on your meal. Not only that, but you have everything OVER Mcdonalds--whole grains, real eggs and a lot less calories.
  • haha yeah it is pretty amazing what you CAN come up with when trying to eat healthy. That combo kept me full for about 3 1/2 hours and seeing as how I did 35 minutes of weights and 25 minutes of intense cardio this morning I'd say that's pretty frickin good!!! :-D

~D~
  • Sounds great! I'm adding some of that to my list of stuff I'm going to start buying on a regular basis once I'm off Nutrisystem!
  • I make the same thing several mornings a week. I look to use the quick cook bacon (2 slices for about 35 calories) in place of the egg.
    It's so good!
  • That sounds most excellent! Will definitely give it a try!
  • sounds yummyyyy
  • This sounds amazing! I'm definately going to try this one. I'll probably even have a bit of fruit to start with.
  • sometimes i use arnolds sandwich thins in lieu of english muffins when i dont have any.. but yes very yummy!
  • mmm I might have to try this combo out! Im getting tired of eggs and turkey bacon every morning!