3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Food Talk And Fabulous Finds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds-17/)
-   -   Whats for breakfast/lunch/dinner on 10/1? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds/183119-whats-breakfast-lunch-dinner-10-1-a.html)

momto3kittiess 10-01-2009 09:57 AM

Whats for breakfast/lunch/dinner on 10/1?

Happy October everyone!!

So, what are the meal plans? :carrot:

For me, breakfast will be ff milk with rice chex. Lunch will be ??? and Dinner will be ??. Haha. Not sure yet!! Thats why I am asking you!

Minya 10-01-2009 10:02 AM

B: Mini wheats with soymilk

L: 2 scrambled eggs on a piece of wheat bread, toasted

D: Not sure yet :D

pintobean 10-01-2009 10:20 AM

Happy October :)

B: Coffee, Toasted Kashi Blueberry Waffles + Almond Butter + Raspberry fruit spread

L: Quinoa with zucchini + black beans/onion/zucchini mix + 2.5 oz of grilled chicken

D: TBD :)

mayness 10-01-2009 12:37 PM

Breakfast: my usual.. banana, bran flakes, skim milk.

Snack: was going to be crackers (Triscuit thin crisps) and applesauce.. but my coworker (known for his baking skills) made beer bread, so I had a little slice of that and skipped the crackers.

Lunch: leftovers.. "pasta" bake with spaghetti squash, TVP, pasta sauce, onions, Italian spices, and a little mozzarella and parmesan on top. And some grapes.

Afternoon snack: I forgot to bring one :o because I was running late, but now I have those crackers, lol.

Dinner: depends on whether DH is home, he might be going out to dinner with coworkers.

(Edited to add: now that I write it out, I'm not eating a whole lot of fat today... maybe dinner will need to be heavy on the olive oil or nuts or something.)

nelie 10-01-2009 12:52 PM

Breakfast - Vega vanilla chai protein powder and 1/2 banana mixed with chai tea (I needed caffeine this morning!!)

morning snack - Raw veggies in 2 reduced carb tortillas, 1 apple

Lunch - (leftovers) Indian style rice with eggplant curry over cauliflower

afternoon snack - eggplant curry over steamed butternut squash

Dinner - Not exactly sure yet, I may make some baked falafels.

Fressca 10-01-2009 01:40 PM

B: Cottage cheese with unsweetened applesauce and flax
S: Finncrisp cracker with light cream cheese
L: Salad: spinach, tuna, tomatoes, feta, slivered almonds and blue cheese/pear dressing
S: Mmm, don't know yet...
D: Grilled chicken kebabs, brown rice, grilled peppers and zucchini

Mango30 10-01-2009 02:40 PM

B: 1 cup oatmeal with blackberry preserve
L: vegetable soup, sandwich (two slices ww bread, lettuce, onion, tomato, mustard)
D: vegetable soup, baked potato w. l/f yogurt and salsa, grilled chix tenderloin

snacks are almonds in the morning and bell pepper strips dipped in hot sauce in the afternoon.

+ 87 oz of water...yum

Teachyrchildren 10-01-2009 04:43 PM

B: 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 sliced peach, 1/2 packet Stevia, coffee, water
L: 1 slice spinach frittata, 1 cup roasted veggies, 1/4 whole wheat bagel with 1 tsp. cream cheese, water
S: 1 cup raw veggies, 1 Tbs. hummus, water
D: Small portion grilled steak, baked sweet potato, roasted green beans, water, 1/2 glass wine

SueSays 10-01-2009 05:22 PM

Breakfast: sprouted grain bread with natural peanut butter, and a cup of tea
Lunch: big mixed salad with grilled chicken, edamame, mandarin oranges, grated carrot and cucumber with thai ginger dressing
Dinner: maple soy salmon, brown rice, steamed greens with garlic and ginger

Snacks: almonds with an apple, yogurt with strawberries and blueberries

Gee....can you tell I like asian flavours? LOL! I'm battling a cold, so all the garlic and ginger is hitting the spot right now!

momto3kittiess 10-01-2009 05:30 PM

They all sound wonderful!

retiredone 10-01-2009 05:53 PM

Breakfast: 1 slice whole wheat bread, peanut butter, apple sauce, 3 dried apricots, orange juice, blackstrap molasses, skim milk, small handful grapes

Dinner: Veggie "Chicken" pot pie (pie crust, green and yellow beans, carrots, onions, gravy), mashed potatoes, coleslaw, apple

Supper: Veggie "Chicken" pot pie (pie crust, green and yellow beans, carrots, onions, gravy), yogurt, cheese stick

mystical 10-01-2009 06:10 PM

hello everyone thanks for this thread it is really helping me out with my meal planning I am going to start posting hear to help keep me accountable for what I am eating thanks :)