3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Food Talk And Fabulous Finds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds-17/)
-   -   Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches...OMG! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds/182334-skinny-cow-ice-cream-sandwiches-omg.html)

sherrybwc 09-22-2009 12:03 AM

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches...OMG!

I think I might have to put these on my danger list...they're just TOO good!

Just thought I'd toss that out there...:D

Sherry

platformnine 09-22-2009 12:06 AM

I LOVE the French Vanilla truffle ones, mmmmm soooo tasty!

jefferzzzz 09-22-2009 12:17 AM

So I take it these are good ice cream sandwiches? I have seen these many times, but thought they would be forbidden so I didn't bother to look at the Nutrition Facts. I looked it up and they have like 140 calories each. I have SO gotta buy me a pack of these!

Thanks for that post!!

Windchime 09-22-2009 01:20 AM

I keep these in my freezer all the time. If ice cream is a trigger, then I probably wouldn't advise having them around but they are a fine, tasty treat. There is also a version of Skinny Cow ice creams that are called "Dippers". They're about half the calories of the sandwiches (they're also a lot smaller), but they make a really nice, tasty little treat.

iDream 09-22-2009 08:01 AM

The mint ice cream sandwiches are my faves! :) Mmm!!

Btw, Sherry, I love your avatar!! It reminds me of a kitty my Grandparents used to have! :)

HaleyisLove 09-22-2009 09:07 AM

These are the best thing ever... I still try not to eat them everday... I like to make them more of a special treat. The mint ones are also my favorite

annie175 09-22-2009 09:09 AM

THey are definitely too good and a danger zone for me. I cannot have them in the house.

newleaf123 09-22-2009 09:25 PM

I've seen them in the store and even held boxes in my hand... only to decide to put them back. I fear that I wouldn't stop at one.

Hamoco350 09-23-2009 10:33 PM

Ice-cream is my trigger. We tried the Skinny Cow Dippers .. it just ended in diaster, ya'll!! Definitely a bad thing to have around for me.

We also tried almost every variety of Weight Watchers ice-cream, but that was even worse. I love their ice-cream, because it tastes like a frozen yoghurt type deal. (It may be yoghurt ..) It's really yummy. :D

I guess ice-cream is something I'll treat myself to when I go out with friends - which is rare enough to be acceptable. :)

kellost 09-23-2009 11:12 PM

I have a variety of Skinny Cow and Weight Watchers brand ice cream treats in my freezer. But I do just stop at one. It helps to curb cravings for me...either after dinner or as a late afternoon snack.

Tibouchina 10-03-2009 08:42 PM

I've had both the sandwiches and the chocolate truffle bars. It's really good for a lower-cal ice cream treat. They don't taste diet at all.

jefferzzzz 10-03-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tibouchina (Post 2954824)
I've had both the sandwiches and the chocolate truffle bars. It's really good for a lower-cal ice cream treat. They don't taste diet at all.

I got the Vanilla sandwiches and they are SOOOO good! I've eaten two of them in the past few weeks so i'm doing good with them.

I have not seen the chocolate truffle ones, I gotta put those on my grocery list too! Thanks!

Tibouchina 10-03-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jefferzzzz (Post 2954846)
I got the Vanilla sandwiches and they are SOOOO good! I've eaten two of them in the past few weeks so i'm doing good with them.

I have not seen the chocolate truffle ones, I gotta put those on my grocery list too! Thanks!

You're welcome. The chocolate sandwiches and the PB/chocolate ones are also good.

sherrybwc 10-04-2009 12:00 AM

It took me two weeks to go through one pack of them...SO FAR, so good, but I didn't buy any today as I don't want to get too used to them, KWIM?

paris81 10-06-2009 10:14 AM

They are amazing! Just got a box of the caramel kind in a cone last week--soo good. I also find that they help curb cravings...if I know I can have a little treat at the end of the day, I feel much better! I am able to stop at one though, ice cream never was a trigger for me.