What was the Last Thing You Ate/Drank?

You're on Page 7 of 34
Go to
  • tuna sandwich and a dill pickle
  • brunch : 4 pieces of toast and mince lamb curry
    total ~ 900 calories.
  • Lean cusine- potatos,broc,cheese, only 230 cals. And a burn pill.
  • zucchini from my garden, raspberries and ff cheese
  • Protein shake - chocolate whey with almond milk and a Tbs of golden flax.
  • 2 mangos and 1 peach
  • Tuna straight from the can and spinach salad
  • A serving of the "whole grain" Cheez-its (I'm not sure how much is REALLY whole grains)... not something I'd normally buy, but they were on sale and I had a coupon, lol... plus it's probably the only serving I'll have since my husband seems to like them.
  • A lovely Ontario peach and a glass of Crystal Lite green tea.
  • Leftover whole wheat turkey spaghetti, salad and water.
  • Today breakfast was a carnation instant breakfast shake, snack was cornflakes and blueberries, lunch was a slimfast sshake and 1 homemade banana oatmeal trailmix cookie, snack in the afternoon was 8 triscuit crackers and 2oz of mozza cheese, supper was a fresh salmon sandwich and baked sweet potatoes, drank 2 liters of water so far today
  • wow well done cape breton!
    ---

i just had a nice cup of peppermint tea. my tummy was hurting abit from trapped wind. it did the trick!
  • The last thing I consumed was dinner: salsa chicken, salad and Surprise South Beach Mashed "Potatoes" and water.
  • Dinner was Linguine with Turkey Meatballs, a green salad and Chocolate Fudge Mousse Pie for dessert. Sounds decadent but the 2 recipes were from my favorite diabetic cookbook. The complete dinner clocked in at under 650 calories.
  • mmm chocolate fuge mousse pie. yummy!!
    --

i just had breakfast - tuna salad.

(1 can of tuna, 1 tablespoon light mayo, squirt of american mustard, few drops of lemon juice, grated carrots and cucumber, chopped tomatoes and raddish and lettuce,and lots of black pepper).