What was the Last Thing You Ate/Drank?

You're on Page 3 of 34
Go to
  • 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. and 8 cashews as my dessert after my dinner. whoopsy over did it on the peanut butter!
  • Salad: spinach, mixed greens, chicken breast, mandarin oranges, slivered almonds, pear/blue cheese dressing, and a cup of blueberry tea.
  • 20 oz. of water and a Sugar Free Jello pudding cup. Chocolate banana sundae. YUMMY!
  • cherry tomatos, part skim mozzarella and raspberries
  • Quote: Salad: spinach, mixed greens, chicken breast, mandarin oranges, slivered almonds, pear/blue cheese dressing, and a cup of blueberry tea.
    oooh blueberry tea. that sounds yummy. never seen blueberry tea in the supermarket. will have to look harder for it
  • Two pieces of Dove dark chocolate and a Starbucks iced coffee.

Yes, it is on my plan
  • Homemade latte... about 1 cup of milk 2 pumps of syrup and steamed water.

I'm about to eat a "bagelful" not exactly the best diet food but yummy for under 200 calories.
  • Eating a salas as I am typing this.
    Romaine lettuce, spinach, 1/2 red pepper, grated carrot, cucumber, sunflower seeds, Greek dressing.

Prior to that, at about 11:30 am:
    Omelet. 1 egg + some egg whites, 1 sliced white mushroom, spinach, 1/2 red pepper (I am running low on groceries), 2 slices of cheese, NO TURKEY BACON (I am out). Cucumber and tomato on the side.

In between:
    Coke Zero. Hanging my head in shame.
  • Quote: oooh blueberry tea. that sounds yummy. never seen blueberry tea in the supermarket. will have to look harder for it
    Mine's by Celestial Seasonings - "True Blueberry".

And... I just ate a quiche-in-a-muffin-tin thingy. They're fresh out of the oven and I couldn't resist. Tasty!
  • Eat AND drink...Muscle Milk Lite, for post-workout protein.
  • Right now, drinking Viennese Earl Grey, just finished a 70 calorie pack of light tuna. Fighting myself away from the granola bars...
  • I just got done with a late lunch of lox, tomatoes, blueberries, root veggie chips, and a slice of cinnamon raisin wheat bread.
  • mmmmmmmm i love warm cinamon raisin bread with butter hehehe. i will just daydream about it instead hehehe
  • Mmm butter
  • 1 Salmon filet with onions and mushroom