What was the Last Thing You Ate/Drank?

You're on Page 10 of 34
Go to
  • Two Finncrisp crackers with 2T light cream cheese, and a coffee with almond milk. I managed to keep track of those pesky crackers today...
  • lol Fressca, well done
    ----

i ate 1 roti (heated in abit of rapeseed oil). with stir fried mince lamb (no added oil). and 2 slices of tomato with abit of yoghurt.
    time taken to eat - 19 minutes. feeling after meal - satisfied.
  • 2 eggs cooked with pam and pepper
  • oikos NF greek yogurt....soo delicious!
  • Salad with chopped up turkey burger patties.
  • Flat bread pepperoni pizzas, homemade and a favorite of DH and myself.
  • Chunk light tuna in water with one tsp of relish, a bunch of spices, a dash of salt and pepper, and a splenda packet. It was delicious.

...I eat disgusting things. Don't judge me! D:
  • Quote: Chunk light tuna in water with one tsp of relish, a bunch of spices, a dash of salt and pepper, and a splenda packet. It was delicious.

...I eat disgusting things. Don't judge me! D:
    LOL!! i also like sweet and sour taste
    ===

last thing was 1.2 litres of water. (not in one go, spaced over 3 hours).
  • Quiche cup (South Beach recipe) w/ a botte of water w/ Crystal Light Metabolism packet (Peach green tea- good!).

Getting ready to do some workout
  • a peach
  • Ate: 1 cup raw brocolli with low fat cesar salad dressing for dipping.
    Drank: Water
  • lunch:
    2 mangos (appetizer)
    1- "onion and white radish stuffed paratha" with abit of yoghurt, and 1 wedge of lemon pickle.

attached a picture i found on google.

And to finish off the meal - an apple martini (apple squash, ice and water). I dont drink alcohol , but i love the martini cocktail glasses, hehe. so just put my drink in there. looks pretty. hehe
  • 100 calorie microwave popcorn with lawry's seasoned salt sprinkled over top
  • grapes and water
  • dinner:
    1 roti. 1 cup of mince lamb. and a little bit of salad (white raddish, cucumber, carrots, tomato)
    slightly over ate, whoopsy, couldnt help myself, i love mince lamb