Calif new law - restaurants must provide nutritional info

• http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175611

Begins July 1. I posted it in another area on here but wanted to share again. This is great. Remember all the battles we had with Quizno's? Well they are giving out brochures with their nutritional's.

This won't be for the mom and pop or small chains. It is for those that have 20+ in the state.

It's a start.
  • I heard about this earlier today!

Now let's just hope they keep it honest!
  • I was at Applebee's last night and had gone on line to find their nutritional info...right on their website they say that they do not provide nutritional information about anything except their Weight Watchers items. I guess they are going to have to do some fancy stepping...
  • Here in NYC we have that law, I think is great.
  • I really hope this spills over to the rest of the country.
  • I thought this is a great idea. I could get a paper version from the places I frequent. But going to Qdoba, I asked for one, was givin their menu, and told to go online! I was just online....idiots! I still need to go other places.
  • Quote: I thought this is a great idea. I could get a paper version from the places I frequent. But going to Qdoba, I asked for one, was givin their menu, and told to go online! I was just online....idiots! I still need to go other places.
    So basically they're choosing to ignore the rest of the state. Que idiotas!!!