Eggs for breakfast, wow!

• Okay, so I know I'm the last one to figure this out, but I just made myself some scrambled eggs for breakfast, and I'm STUFFED. I feel almost too full, and for only 210 calories. And chances are the 18g of protein in the things will keep me full till lunch. We'll see! I almost always eat carbs for breakfast, around 350 calories of Cheerios or a bagel or oatmeal, and I like them, but man I don't feel anything like this full.

Plus I finally managed to learn a good scrambled egg technique, so they were all light and fluffy: http://www.mrbreakfast.com/article.asp?articleid=17 (I used a little spray instead of the butter called for).
  • Protein in the morning gets me going! I don't eat eggs too often (long childhood story hehe), but when I do I like to bulk my omolettes or scrambled eggs with onions, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, tomato, asparragus or any veggie I have around. Sometimes a combination of them and some Canadian bacon...I even put olives sometimes.
  • I have started having Eggbeaters in the morning and I can tell a big difference. I am satisfied much longer than I am on an all carb breakfast.
  • I recently figured this out too! I have mine with onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers that I chop the night before, saute lightly then add the egg. I scramble it all up so it isn't quite like an omlette but close. Num!
  • I LOVE eggs! I also like them for snacks. When i get a dozen, I'll hardboil half of them. That way when the mid afternoon hunger hits, I can eat one and know I'll be full 'til dinner. My great-grandmother ate 2 eggs every morning and lived to be almost 100. She credited the eggs.
  • I like to eat eggs for supper. Sometimes scrambledor hard boiled. And they are very filling . Especially around 3:00pm.When I could eat everything in the house.
  • I love eggs too. Hardboiled, fried, scrambled, deviled..mmm deviled. I use a tad bit of lf or ff mayo and a tad bit of spicy mustard. Yum!