V8 Fusion

• I found these today. There were two flavors - blueberry and pomegranate, and strawberry banana. They have no added sugar or salt, and they have 1 serving of fruit and 2 servings of vegetables in each bottle.

I tried the blueberry pomegranate, and it's definitely a unique taste. I think I'll like the strawberry banana one better, because it sounds like something that could reasonably be paired with vegetable juice.

Way to go, V8, for taking out the sugar and salt!!
  • Ooh, I love those things! I think one of the varieties has acai berry juice, too, which I heard helps you cleanse a little bit in moderation.

Yay for V-8 juices!
  • My boyfriend is hooked on that stuff, but I keep thinking it tastes so sweet there's has to something unhealthy about it. Are they really a good choice?
  • What is the sodium content? That always "scared me" away from V8 in the past.

I almost typed "V8 in the ninja"

ummm okay need more sleep
  • I don't know the complete ingredient list, but there is no added salt or sugar. The sodium content in V8 always scared me away in the past, as well. I usually just drink pure fruit and vegetable juices, or eat them whole.
  • an 8oz. serving of the light blueberry pomegranate flavor has 50 calories, 60mg sodium, and 10g of sugars.
  • I like the tropical V8 fusion Light
  • freakiel - All I said was that the blueberry pomegranate one that I had, had no added sugar or sodium. I have no idea if there was sugar or sodium listed in the nutritional information, since I didn't read that. I only read the ingredient list.
  • justadreamy - i know, i was just providing the label information since bumbleberry inquired about it.
  • Oh, ok, that makes sense!