When in NYC: Europa Cafe

• Just discovered this awesome local chain in NYC called Europa Cafe... they do the usual breakfast and lunch on-the-go type foods, mostly sandwiches, they're pretty tasty. But the really exciting thing is that they put calorie info on EVERY SINGLE thing they sell, down to the pickles! It's listed right next to the price in the menu, which is the size of a small magazine. Really makes grabbing breakfast or lunch a lot easier!
  • Europa Cafe will also make a salad to order while you stand over them telling them what toppings to put in it.

Thank goodness for the city delis with their enormous salad bar spreads. More than once they've saved my butt. (Literally.) Smiler's on Fifth Ave. across from the Barnes & Noble is one such place. Down in Soho, I like Cafe Duke's on B'way between Prince & Spring.
  • I believe this is a new law for resturants with a certain number of locations. Some one mentioned it in my WW group. I wish all resturants would do this it would make life sooooo much easier.
  • OMG! I had no idea it was city-wide. Almost makes me want to eat at more chains!!