Two new favorites....

• I'm in LOVE with the "new" Fiber One caramel and oat bars...HEAVEN!!!

And I also had my first experience with Kashi Go Lean cereal today. Looked like twigs and nuts in the bowl, but was GOOD! I'm probably going to be full all afternoon, which is good. My husband got some of that Frosted Mini Wheat Mini Bites cereal over the weekend, and I ate a serving and that kept me full. The Kashi has fewer calories, more protein AND more fiber. Whoo hoo!
  • Watch out for anything that says "Frosted" that means it is coated in sugar.
  • Yeah, I kinda figured that. They were too good! I was just eating them to get rid of the old box of cereal, so I could open a new one....I kind of prefer the Kashi cereal anyway. Doesn't leave that sugary film in your mouth when you're done....
  • I love the Go Lean cereal. It is awesome how much protein and fiber are in it and that it still tastes good! It especially good with raisins or dried cranberries added in it and with unsweetened vanilla almond milk!
  • My DD loved the Fiber One bars also. She ate one wasn't full and ate another. She spent the next hour away from her desk on the toity! She takes after me, (sugar alcohol tried to kill me then in turn I tried to kill my DH and dogs. My DH said if I ever eat sugar alcohols again he would have me charged with attempted murder! LOL!) and I'm sure that was her problem also. LOL!! The picture of them sure look good.
  • I eat a fiber one bar every day for breakfast.They really do satisfy me.Also, I used to be a GI nurse and the doctors all ate them every am.LOL!!!Good for keepin you regular!!!
  • I love Fiber One bars! But my problem is that I can't stop with one--I want a second. Then it just blows my calories for the day.
  • I love the Go Lean - mix it with lowfat vanilla yogurt, sometimes just eat it dry as a snack. Love the Fiber One bars too, but they make me a little gassy...
  • Today I'm having a dilemma...my Kashi cereal for lunch with some toast and peanut butter....or the individual deep dish Tombstone pizza that's been in the freezer forever and needs to be eaten....I've got calories today for the Tombstone....but the cereal would be better for me....

decisions, decisions....