Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 01-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/120/118

Height: 5'3

Default Ok...who uses and likes PB2

I am contemplating ordering some because I eat natural peanut almost every day but am not sure if it really tastes any good. I don't want to waste my moola.
Help!
azmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #2  
Changing behaviours

Height: 5'7"

*Bump*

I can't really help you here, azmom, because I haven't tried it yet - but I have ordered some. I'm hoping you get some other responses from PB2 users!
Fressca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #3  
BELIEVE!

I've ordered it....To me it's just OK. I rarely use it, but if I do I use it to dip my sliced apple into. I personally prefer to set aside calories each day for an apple with 2T of Reduced Fat crunchy Jif, which I pretty much have every night. However, in a pinch the PB2 isn't awful. I've also tried it in smoothies for a little flavor...not too bad.
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:04 PM   #4  

There was a thread about PB2 not 2 weeks ago. Here it is

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158424
LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:53 PM   #5  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

I'm on my second order of PB2, I love it! I zoomed through the first 4 jars, re-ordered 4 more jars plus 4 jars of the chocolate PB2. I won't order the chocolate again, it's nothing special. But the regular pb2 is delicious in roll-ups, puddings and dips. Right now in the frig I have peanut butter pudding, mix the dry pb2 powder in the sugar free pudding mix, add skim milk and put in serving dishes. I usually make 6 servings out of it for lower calories. I eat it with sugar free cool whip and a sprinkling of dry fiber one on top. The Fiber One makes the pudding taste like up-side down pie.
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote