I can't be the only one who is addicted to Kashi Go Lean Crunch!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Mmmm...almond flax with vanilla yogurt...yum.
  • Quote: I just ate a snack of one serving of Kashi Go Lean, and can totally feel the desire to grab another snack baggie of it out of my drawer. It is like crack!

See, see what I mean???? No CRUNCH necessary. Kashi Go Lean can send one into a tailspin all on it's own. Amazing how very much alike many of us are. I mean, Kashi Go Lean? Who wouldve' thunk it.

"Just Say No To Excess Kashi" doesn't flow, does it...

Umm, not so much. But I hear ya, I hear ya.
  • Quote: All the other sugars I ingest are natural. Per serving Kashi has less sugar than an apple.
    The sugars in Kashi are all natural (honey, evap. cane juice, brown rice syrup), but comparing it to the sugars in an apple is a bit deceptive considering the sugars in an apple are fructose sugars and do not affect the body or the blood sugar in the same way.
  • I never pictured myself enjoying the sweetness of Kashi Go Lean a year ago - I remember trying it then and thinking it was bland and tasteless. I think I even added a couple of teaspoons of sugar to each serving I ate to finish the box since it was so expensive. What the heck? Today I ate it slow so I could savor the flavor. Sometimes I don't even recognize myself from a year ago when I think about me.

The similarities are interesting, aren't they...
  • Kashi with home-made Greek-style yogurt in the morning - perfect!

DH adds cocoa roasted almonds and dates - it is his FAVORITE breakfast!
  • Quote: The sugars in Kashi are all natural (honey, evap. cane juice, brown rice syrup), but comparing it to the sugars in an apple is a bit deceptive considering the sugars in an apple are fructose sugars and do not affect the body or the blood sugar in the same way.
    How differently do the two affect blood sugar?
  • Quote: So for me the sugar isn't so much a factor, I enjoy the texture, I'm a crunch person.
    Me too. I'm in the process of getting the crunch back in. Veggies aren't the same, it's grain crunch I like. I don't need much, but a little every day I just really enjoy. It took me months to realize that that was what I was missing.
  • wow. Who knew so many people were addicted to Kashi?
    I can eat the regular go lean with out issue, but I'll take out a box of the crunch in a day or two. It's the crunch of it, and that it's so easy to eat with your fingers, making it snacky

I just can't control myself with it. I've tried, but whenever I think I can handle it,I binge on it. I hate to admit that I may just have to eliminate it from my pantry. same w/ original flavor triscuits and wheat thins...
  • I have some Kashi Go Lean I bought to try in my yogurt instead of granola. So I just opened it and tasted it (I've had it before in milk), and my first thought was, this is sweet. Really sweet. Wow, my taste buds have changed. But not as sweet as my granola (Nature's Path Pumpkin Flax Plus).