If you could eat anything....

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Chicken wings and curly fries!!! mmmmm
  • Oh boy. Lately I've been thinking more about the junky, or just heavily fatty or sugary stuff, I've given up or cut way back on. It's not that I'm gonna fall off the wagon. But for a few months there it wasn't even on my mind. Maybe I need to be stricter with the diet for a little while.

But anyway, I was gonna say I'd love to eat all that stuff again - that although it's pretty easy for me now to stay on track ('I'm not *super* strict to begin with), those cravings haven't exactly disappeared either.

But then I realized that eating as much as I want of that stuff doesn't appeal much any more. If I have a lot of it and often, it becomes emotional eating again. It's not a treat anymore. It's just stuffing myself. When it stays a treat, it's a ... well ... treat I find I'm really enjoying treats - it's a much different kind of enjoyment. And I can't have "as much as I want" *and* "treats." And strangely enough, I find that now I don't want to give "treats" up .
  • Spaghetti!!
  • Well, all of the above, but if I had to pick one thing it would be chocolate raspberry cheesecake.