Ode to Protein Pancakes!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I'm gonna finally make these tomorrow! Thanks for the thread. It's nice to have all of these ideas.
  • These sound so delicious. I must try them!!
  • i had them again for breakfast today... so yummy. put cinnamon on top! mmm.
  • I had my first protein pancakes this morning, made with 1% cottage cheese, oatmeal, 1 egg, cinnamon, vanilla, and a banana and maple syrup to top, and boy were they good... I could barely tell the difference between these pancakes and "regular" ones... they were just a little less fluffy and slightly more dense. But delicious!

Thanks you guys for an excellent breakfast idea! I've been running low on options lately, and this certainly helps.
  • Wow! Thanks again for this thread.

DD and I have had protein pancakes 3 mornings in a row this week. Such a yummy variation on my oatmeal and cottage cheese breakfast. I've been going syrup-free and they are yummy to me that way. Blueberries in mine, blueberries and bananas in DD's....our tummies are content.
  • I made the protein pancakes this morning. Funny - they looked just like regular pancakes! I was quite fascinated by them LOL. A little eggy tasting, unlike my regular pancakes, but I will certainly make them again.