Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 01-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #16  

I drink Zevia sodas all the time. I think they taste great. I'm diabetic but I don't like using artificial sweeteners, so when I found Zevia, I was really happy. I like the cola flavor, the orange flavor, and the ginger ale flavor. I didn't care for the lemon-lime though. It also comes in root beer flavor but I'm not a root beer person so I've never tried that one. The sodas are pricey, but since I don't drink sodas on a daily basis, the cost isn't an issue. I'm able to find mine at Whole Foods, but if I had to order them, I'd do it. I think the cola one tastes like any other diet cola, so if you like diet sodas already, you won't have a problem with Zevia.
aarealskei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:49 PM   #17  
Results Are Typical

S/C/G: 232/217/180

Height: 5' 1.5"

I've always heard that stevia has a licorice-y aftertaste and being from the South, I don't do licorice. Is this still the case or is it more refined (or whatever) now?
honeybjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 256.8/251.6/180

Height: 5'10"

I found Zevia at Fresh Market. I tried the orange flavor and the cola flavor last week. They were OK, but nothing that I would pay $1 a can for again. I thought it had a bit of an aftertaste to it,
BFC2bthin is offline   Reply With Quote