Laughing Cow light cheese wedges

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I recently bought the Laughing Cow light cheese wedges and I LOVE them! I can't believe they are only 35 calories! They taste so decadent!!!

I have only used them spread on a whole wheat tortilla. What other ways to you all use them?
  • I just eat them alone, no crackers, I have a package or two in the refrigerator at all times.
  • Mmmmm... Hungry Girl's Alfredo: one L.Cow light cheese wedge, 2 tsp light parm cheese, 1 tsp light sour cream, one package drained/rinsed Shirataki Tofu noodles (or one serving of pasta of your choice). Microwave for 1-2 minutes, salt & pepper to taste and add yummy veggies of choice (I love peas, asparagus, and yellow peppers)! Add shrimp or chicken for protein, and you have a great, quickie meal.
  • I stuff things with them...burgers, pork tenderloin...cheesy deliciousness.
  • I'm so boring... I just spread them on sesame melba toast but still fantastic for a snack!
  • GINA......... i eat them the same way with Sesame Melba's... watch out for the Old London "Melba" Italian Toast, they look so good to me and I hated them..........
  • Any way that I would use cheese or cream cheese. They are wonderful and I had to get over that guilty feeling when I spread them. Old me would put only enough cream cheese on a whole wheat bagel to coat it - as little as possible. With LCC, I slather it on and beam while thinking that it is my healthy and POP protein portion of my snack
  • I will put them on a bagel instead of cream cheese, with crackers and grapes, on celery, I've flatten them out and put them inside of burgers (inside out cheese burger).

You can use them most places you would use cream cheese.
  • I was wondering about those. Def gonna try them now.
  • A great snack for me is a full serving of Wasa Light Crisp crackerbread (that's 3 gigantic crackerbreads) and 1 wedge of the lite laughing cow swiss cheese. 95 calories for good cheesy crackery goodness.
  • OMG! I never even thought about them on a bagel.. Just today I bought some of those Western Bagel alternative bagels. Only 110 calories and 7 grams of fiber. I am so looking forward to breakfast tomorrow!
    Thanks y'all!
  • I recently bought these for a recipe and have been loving them too!

I've got high fiber, low cal english muffins that I spread them on. I do WW and it is a great snack for 2 points!
  • Bake eggplant or mushroom caps till cooked through. Always put slits in the eggplant with thin slices of raw garlic or a little chopped garlic in the shroom cap. Then top with the Laughing Cow (which as a girl from the 70's when it first appeared here still calls it Vache qui rit- cow that laughs in French- VQR on my shopping list). It is a little hard to handle as it is sticky to your knife, but you will develop your own method. Toss under broiler till melty. A great quick lunch or snack.
  • I'm a weirdo who likes celery, so I like to spread them in celery sticks!
  • For breakfast: 1 toasted 100-cal English muffin, 1 wedge of Laughing Cow and 98% fat-free brown sugar ham. Mmmm, lovely