Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 04-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #1  
Captain Obvious

Height: 5'8

Default Flavored stevia

Has anybody tried these? I bought one from the health food store yesterday. It was Sweet Leaf brand Milk Chocolate flavored stevia drops. I tried 4 drops in a little bit of water and I like it! It doesn't really taste much like real chocolate, but some flavor is there which is nice. Has anybody tried these? I'd like to know what other flavors are good since mine was 14 bucks for one little bottle! At least I know it will last a long time..lol
gastronome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:06 PM   #2  

Thumbs up

Yes, I actually bought Sweet Leaf Flavored Liquid Stevia on there website. They have 11? different flavors. They also sell them in small bottles for i think 3 bucks. My favorite flavors so far are lemon drop, orange, vanilla creme and grape. I want to try the apricot...that'll be my next purchase! I am so excited i found these!
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 140/120/118

Height: 5'3

I have tried many of the Sweet leaf flavors. Vanilla creme is awesome! English toffee is really good as is lemon drop and Valenica orange. Check their website becasue I think they have a special where they give you a free valencia orange flavor with purchase!
azmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #4  

Thank you, azmom, I am going to check it out.
ChadsMate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #5  
Captain Obvious

Height: 5'8

Thanks for the advice! I will check out the website to get more flavors. I am really digging my milk chocolate flavor. I put it in my yogurt and it tasted really nice. Since I had given up artificial sweeteners I had gotten used to things not being sweet since I didn't want to add more calories to the things I was already eating. I discovered stevia a while ago but didn't use it too much because it gave things a bitter kind of taste. But since giving up the pink, blue and yellow I rediscovered stevia. It's really great and doesn't give me strange cravings or side effects.
gastronome is offline   Reply With Quote