3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Food Talk And Fabulous Finds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds-17/)
-   -   What's your favorite Morningstar or Boca product? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds/132930-whats-your-favorite-morningstar-boca-product.html)

azmom 01-29-2008 07:37 PM

What's your favorite Morningstar or Boca product?

I absolutely love the Morningstar soy sausage patties but I thought the bacon was nasty. The Boca spicy"chicken" patties are pretty good too.

Just curious what the rest you like and dislike?

Are there other brands out there I don't know about?

azmom

CountingDown 01-29-2008 07:51 PM

I rotate through which are my favorites. Right now the MSF spicy black bean burger is my favorite :)

LindseyLouWho 01-29-2008 07:54 PM

My absolute favorite are the Morningstar Farms Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers. They're very zesty and have cheese in them.

CatR 01-29-2008 08:07 PM

I like Boca Burgers. I always use them in place of ground beef for "hamburgers". I also have a tasty recipe for Shepherd's Pie that uses them.

rockinrobin 01-29-2008 08:58 PM

I love, love, love the Morning Star Farms Original Chick Pattie. I eat it at least 3 times a week, usually more. Coming in second is their Spicy Bean Burger. The sausage pattie is pretty good too. Especially crumbled up and put in an egg white omlette, though I don't eat it too often. I've had their "crumbles" too. Also good. My daughter likes the MSF Buffalo wings.

GONNABE165 01-30-2008 08:53 AM

My fave is the Boca chili prinkled with some 2% mexican cheese & a dolop of sour cream - delish!

jillybean720 01-30-2008 09:10 AM

You're all gonna think I'm a big dork, but my childish mentality (and taste buds!) LOVES the little mini corn dogs! I think they are by MorningStar, not Boca.

Mary from Maine 01-30-2008 02:32 PM

I like the Boca breakfast wrap, the southwest version; 200 calories, lots of protein. Satisfies me for hours.

jtammy 01-30-2008 02:38 PM

I like the MSF Black Bean Burgers and the Grillers Original the best. I don't care much for the MSF link sausages. The texture just isn't "right".

nelie 01-30-2008 04:10 PM

I actually can't stand morningstar or boca burger type things. I'm not a fan of soy fake meats.

Trader Joe's has a Masala burger that is awesome though. I also bought some Amy's sausage patties that were pretty good.

Keldug 01-31-2008 12:36 AM

I like boca burgers,crumbles and their sausage patties :)

girl anachronism 02-02-2008 06:50 PM

Morningstar Farms' Black Bean burger, and then their chicken patties and chicken nuggets. I actually prefer their chicken patties and nuggets to real chicken. Yum!

gailr42 02-03-2008 12:10 AM

Jillybean720, now I want to try the corn dogs! Not dorky - we need all the help we can get.:lol:

friendlykat4u 02-03-2008 06:02 PM

I love the Morning Star garden veggie burger, the breakfast sausage patties, and the veggie crumbles. I wish I could find the sausage crumbles, but they're not available around where I live. I've looked everywhere.

I don't like the original Boca burger, but I love the grilled veggie one. I also like the Italian sausage.

BJ's used to carry the MSF garden burger, but they don't have them now. I'm bummed out, it was so much cheaper to buy them there. Hopefully they'll start carrying them again.

ennay 02-06-2008 10:44 PM

I love the MSF Spicy Black Bean when I can find them, I like Boca original (but NOT the organic) when I want a burger and for chicken I LOVE Quorn. That stuff is amazing good.