Low Fat Crock Pot Recipes?

• Does anyone have any low fat crockpot recipes that they have tried and liked? I do have a crockpot book, but they all seem very high in calories.

Any help is appreciated!!

• OK, get ready, this is the easiest. low-fat crock pot recipe I know, I dare anyone to come up with an easier one!

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    1 jar salsa

Place chicken in crock pot, empty salsa on top, and, as the guy says on the infomercial: "Set it and forget it!" (Low for 8 hours works well) Shred the chicken (use 2 forks to shred, it pretty much falls apart for you) serve over rice, or on tortillas...you could doctor it up if you want, by adding a can of corn and/or black beans during the last hour of cooking.....MMMMM!

Another EASY one:

Beef chunks for stew or stroganoff (1-1.5 lbs, I think--I'm not a big measurer)
    1 envelope dry onion soup mix
    1 can cream of mushroom soup (Healthy request by Campbell's is good)

Mix soups together, stir in beef chunks til covered, place in CP on low heat for 8 hrs...Stir in 1 container ( 8oz) low fat or fat free sour cream and serve over noodles for an easy Beef Stroganoff!

OOH, one more!

1 jar Heinz Chili sauce
    1 can cranberry sauce (not the kind with berries!)
    Turkey Kielbasa

Slice kielbasa, place in CP. Combine chili & cranberry sauces, pour on top, set on low 4-6 hours...Sounds kind of funky, but it makes a tangy sweet-n-spicy sauce!

That's all from me! Looking forward to more ideas! (I need to expand my repetoire!)

Happy cooking!
  • Low Fat Crock Pot Recipes?
    these recipes look good, but does any one know how many points they are?
  • Easy Crockpot Chicken
    This is the easiest one I know of.

Easy Crockpot Chicken

4 frozen chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
    I used defrosted ones
    1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
    16 oz. fat free sour cream
    1 can cream of mushroom soup (fat free one)

Put in crockpot and cook on low 6 - 7 hours with defrosted chicken. Frozen chicken 8 hrs.

You can add a small can of mushrooms.

I thicken gravy with a little water and corn starch and turn the pot on high and stir until thickened.

Serve with rice or noodles

7 pts with 1 c. pasta
    9 pts with 1 c. rice

There is enough gravy I generally put in 6 chicken breast and freeze left overs for another meal.

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are 2 pts per ounce.
    ------------
    The chicken and salsa recipe I wouldn't even count the salsa.
  • HI
    I posted a whole bunch of them down below in the recipe section!

Susan