Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 09-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Default Nice cookbook

I gotSara Foster's Casual Cooking - More fresh, simple recipes from foster's market out of the library. The pictures are beautiful and the recipes are for common things - salads, sandwiches, wraps, but with an updated twist. There are lots of recipes that are either ok as they are or can be tweaked just a bit to lower fat and/or calories. Certainly a good place to find a recipe for a "treat" meal that isn't too over the top.

I am not into cookbooks, other than just reading them, but I have already made several things from this book. AND, I did't go over my planned amount of food for the day.

Casual Cooking is kind of what I expected from the Sonoma Diet Cookbook, but didn't get.
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:22 PM   #2  
Reclaiming control!

S/C/G: 337/siggy/185

Height: 5'11

hi I was just going to post a thread asking for any recommendations for cookbooks. I do not eat healthy at all, and i think partly b/c i dont know how to cook anything healthy. I want to learn though, so I am seeking any recommendations (books or online) that could help me prepare some pretty easy, healthier but still good tasting foods.

thanks.
MyBodyisMyTemple is offline   Reply With Quote