3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Food Talk And Fabulous Finds (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds-17/)
-   -   foods you never get tired of? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/food-talk-fabulous-finds/121731-foods-you-never-get-tired.html)

Glory87 08-31-2007 12:02 PM

foods you never get tired of?

Inspired by this thread - what are some foods you never seem to get tired of?

For me - kashi waffles with natural peanut butter. It has been my breakfast every morning for about 2 years. Still love it, still look forward to it!

baffled111 08-31-2007 12:06 PM

Sesame RyKrisp Crackers with Peanut butter! My favorite afternoon snack.

lumifan4ever 08-31-2007 12:06 PM

Chicken...I just LOOOOOOOVE chicken. I can eat it every day...and I do usually. that and pizza (which I don't allow myself too much of).

ThePrettyOne 08-31-2007 12:11 PM

100 calorie Whole Wheat English muffins These darn little muffins are SOO versatile! All kinds of sandwiches, mini pizzas, jelly in the morning......God I love em! :)

modkittn 08-31-2007 12:14 PM

Chicken, turkey, Fiber One bars, English Muffins, peaches, plums, nectarines, smoothies, yogurt, milk... I could go on and on!

sockmonkey70 08-31-2007 12:15 PM

Lean Pockets!! I could eat them everyday!!

Kery 08-31-2007 12:34 PM

Green beans, strawberries, raspberries and rice cakes (the dried ones supposed to taste like polystyrene). It's been so many years I've stopped counting, so I doubt that I can become bored of those now.

rockinrobin 08-31-2007 01:17 PM

Foods I never get tired of, hmmm.... let's see,

-Ice Cream, homemade cookies, fresh bread, practically any pasta with a good sauce. Wait a sec, you meant HEALTHY foods, didn't you? Yeah, yeah, I know, not funny. :D

As for the healthy ones that I have yet to get tired of -

-Cauliflower, I eat it about 6 times a week
-Roasted green beans
-Morning Star Farms Chick Patty, but I could see where this just may be a problem in the future. It's been my lunch at least 5x a week for close to a year now, and I'm wondering just how much more mileage I can get out of it.
-Excellent grapes, berries and cherries
-Chicken breast
-Vegetables, stir fried
-Salmon, baked
-Danon light and Fit yogurt

Schmoodle 08-31-2007 03:56 PM

Soup, beans, anything mexican, asparagus, peanut butter.

And I just discovered those Kashi whole grain frozen blueberry waffles. They are so yum, but I haven't had a chance to see if I'll get tired of them. Doubt it.

K8-EEE 08-31-2007 04:08 PM

I have sort of a love/hate relationship with salad, I never get tired of a really good salad, however get SO tired of making them.

I'm so picky about having fresh lettuce & stuff but get burned out on produce shopping, washing, drying, chopping etc.!

trekkiegirl 08-31-2007 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumifan4ever (Post 1835970)
Chicken...I just LOOOOOOOVE chicken. I can eat it every day...and I do usually. that and pizza (which I don't allow myself too much of).

Yep, that's prettty much me, too. Between chicken cutlets, Lean Cuisine, Lean Pockets, etc., I am eating a lot of chicken and pizza-esque items. :D And I'm also loving Laughing Cow Light Swiss cheese wedges. :)

mandalinn82 08-31-2007 05:36 PM

Laughing cow wedges for sure...so versatile!

Pork tenderloin
Ak-Mak Crackers (with above-mentioned cheese wedge)
100 cal micro popcorn bags
Water

ennay 08-31-2007 07:16 PM

well....I must never because I eat them every day and when I was sick I craved them

Eggbeater omelets with leftover veggies drowned in salsa.

vealcalf2000 08-31-2007 07:37 PM

I LOVE Pocket Bread!!! Unfortunately I'm not crazy about the low calorie kind so I just get the Whole Wheat Regular Kind made by Father Sam's and it runs 110 cal for 1/2 pita. They are like a big English Muffin and are my one indulgence.

I also love Wheat Thins!

staciec878 08-31-2007 08:13 PM

LEan Cuisine Panninis
Cereal(currently on fiber one, but love it all, could eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner)
spinach
100 c. popcorn
Diet Dr. Depper
Chicken