Sugarfree Red Bull?

• Sugarfree Red Bull? Is my semi addiction to this drink going to kill me? Really I'm just wondering about it, at least I quit diet coke, which was a bad habit of mine for years, and I'm trying to cut back on Red Bull now. I was reading about Madonna and it's funny as healthy as she is this is her "bad habit" too. Does anyone know about Red Bull's nutrition?
  • As far as I know, it's pretty harmless... I love Sugar Free Red Bull, too, though I usually only drink it when I need energy badly. I don't want to develop any kind of addiction to it because A) it probably won't work as effectively if I'm drinking it all the time and B) IT'S EXPENSIVE!

how many cans of it do you drink a day?
  • Sugarfree Red Bull

Ingredients:
    carbonated water, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone,caffeine, acesulfame k, aspartame, inositol, xanthan gum, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hcl, vitamin b12, artificial flavors, colors

Nutrition Facts:
    serving size 1 can; calories 10; fat 0g; sodium 200mg; total carb 3g; sugars og; protein less than 1g; niacin 100%; vitamin b6 250%; vitamin b12 80%; pantothenic acid 50%

Sleek can -
    Ingredients:
    Carbonated water, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone,caffeine, acesulfame k, aspartame, inositol, xanthan gum, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B12, natural and artificial flavors, colors

Nutrition Facts:
    Serving size: 1 can; Amount per serving: Calories: 15; Total fat: 0g; Sodium: 290mg; Total carbs: 4g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: less than 1g; Niacin: 140%; Vitamin B6: 360%; Vitamin B12: 120%; Pantothenic acid: 70%
  • Is 3g carbs bad? And the sodium, 200 mg? I'm still trying to figure out how to read labels. I think the vitamin b must help with moods because I feed better when I drink Red Bull. Yes it's an expensive habit, and your idea is good, just on days when I really need energy. I use this when I'm traveling for business, every other month I have to drive for six days, sometimes 10 hours a day and this does the trick - that's when I might do 2-3 a day, at home/business maybe 1-2 when I have it around. It can't be an addiction yet because I don't keep it around all the time. But like today I was exhuasted and went and bought a four pack. I don't understand why bars have this, and drinkers like it? Apparently it helps one get a buzz? I've never drank them with alcohol... An article I read today said if you can't pronounce too many ingredients in something it's "not good." Well that's a lot of stuff I don't know what it is, and can't pronounce so it can't be good can it?
  • I don't know about the nutritional side of it but I can't drink red bull. I've had it a few times and it makes me nausious, shakey and speeds my heart beat up to the point where I feel it is going to jump out of my chest.

I know a lot of people, espically when I was an undergrad that lived on it (or other enegry drinks) because they had them in the take out cafe that they could use their meal plan at.