Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2001, 12:11 AM   #1  

Default anyone tried laura lean products?

just wondering if anyone has tried the laura lean products yet. my son said they have 0 fat & taste good . guess the meat comes in roast , steaks & ground beef. has anyone made any recipes with any of it? this is my second time here so hope i can find this tread again..lol does anyone know how many points any of it is also for a serving? thanks & good luck to u all. *s*
Old 10-19-2001, 03:21 PM   #2  

Thumbs down LAURANN BEEF

WHEN I AM ON WEIGHT WATCHERS I USE L. LEAN BEEF . TO ME IT IS VERY GOOD KIND OF HIGH HERE. 3.29 LB. BUT FOR ME AND MY DH NOT TO BAD. I MAKE BURGERS MEAT LOAF SLOPPY JOES ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE MADE OUT OF OTHER BURGER. I HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE ROAST THEY ARE TO EXPENCIVE. I HEARD ON E TIME IN A meeting a llllllllong time ago that you could eat l lean just like chicken counts about the same. it has but a tiny bit of fat in it to me it is worth the money have a good day
Old 10-21-2001, 08:30 PM   #3  

Angry

My DH and I really like the ground beef, can't remember exactly, but points are similiar to chicken, 1 oz. = 1 pt for WW. The taste is excellent!

The price is up there, as noted before, but when on sale it can be found for about $2.50 lb.

Tamie
Old 12-22-2001, 09:43 PM   #4  

hi everyone
Were can you find laura lean products ?,I never hear of them
Closed Thread