Peanut butter powder

• I know there has been some mentions of PB2 which is something like Jif or skippy minus the fat in powdered form. Well being the cautious girl I am with added sugars, I decided to search for similar products. From a disaster preparedness site, I found powdered peanut butter. It is 33 calories for 1 tbsp. It is pretty good stuff which I have been adding to my protein shakes.

I know there are other similar products such as peanut flour. I got a huge container for around $20 which seems like it will last a year. (I love my peanut butter but not the calories) Unfortunately, my husband is a peanut butter fiend so maybe it won't last a year
  • I was searching a while back as well when that post came up and found what you did. I was wondering what the difference was and if it tasted any good. I may have to give them a try. I love peanut butter, but it can kill your calorie budget.
  • i want to try it. where can i find it?
  • I want to try it as well. I just may order some and try making a recipe that we all love that has peanut butter in it and substitute half of the butter with Ztrim. I wonder if it would taste as good using two fat trimming products instead of the originals.
  • I got some from here
    2 tbsp reconstitutes to 1 tbsp peanut butter @70 calories, 4g fat, 6g protein.
    It didn't taste much like regular peanut butter. But I added the powder to yogurt and as toppings on bananas and they were good. Nice peanut flavor
  • I use it in protein shakes- all the flavor of a tablespoon of peanut butter, but 1/2 the calories! I've never tried to reconsitute it into a paste.

Mel