Starburst or 3 Musketeers Milk anyone?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • http://www.bravobrands.com/

I really don't know what to say about this. I'm intrigued but a little more disgusted.
  • I find things like this a little disterbing. They have a 180 day shelf life no refridgeration required. I don't think I could drink this, but I'm sure lots of kids will be hooked on it in no time.
  • That. Sounds. So. Disgusting.
  • I think they sound good. But where do you see that they require no refrigeration?
  • That's a sugar nightmare waiting to happen! I pity the parents that buy that for their kids.
  • To me, it sounds disgusting. Even the old me wouldn't have been very interested.
  • i'm not big on flavored milk in general (vanilla soy milk being the exception) -- but to me this doesn't seem that much different than the yoo hoo or nesquik chocolate/strawberry milks, maybe just a lil more flavoring to taste like the specific candy they're supposed to resemble.
  • What bothers me most, I think, is that some parents will buy this to 'get' their kids to drink milk.
  • Gawd, and did you see the calories? I clicked on one of the Starburst ones (although it sounds the MOST disgusting to me) and it is 170 per serving (2 servings per bottle) with 70 calories from fat. And the ingredients: Filtered water, sugar, milk cream, whey protein isolate, and then a huge list of the non-pronounceable words. I think I'll steer clear of these.
  • Quote: Gawd, and did you see the calories? I clicked on one of the Starburst ones (although it sounds the MOST disgusting to me) and it is 170 per serving
    Eeeeeeeeeek!
  • I agree. Most of the flavors sound disgusting (Starburst milk? yuck ), but the Dove chocolate might be good. But at 340 calories per bottle, I won't be trying it any time soon. 1/2 the calories of other flavored milk products is still a lot of calories!

I have a strict "no beverages with calories unless they also have alcohol" rule. If I'm going to consume something with that many calories, I'd much rather it be food. Heck, a small chocolate bar has fewer calories.
  • I bought the star burst ones for my sons because they were on sale, and they thought they were gross! Probably a good thing. I ended up throwing them out.
  • I've seen them around my campus. They look really gross.
  • Quote: I have a strict "no beverages with calories unless they also have alcohol" rule. If I'm going to consume something with that many calories, I'd much rather it be food. Heck, a small chocolate bar has fewer calories.
    Except for milk, that's pretty much my rule, too!!! Great minds think alike!
  • I will be yet another to add an: Uck.

Who came up with this idea??? This is clearly meant to be marketed to children; don't we have enough of a nutritional crisis amongst our kids already?!?

Aside from anything else...... you could freakin' eat 1 1/2 snickers bars for that calorie amount. Who would want to drink! it? *shudders*