Old 11-29-2006, 06:26 PM   #121  
300+ Chick

Curly.. on your power mile and yoga!

Diva.. on getting 2 miles in!!

Tammy..

I did 3 miles, super fat burning video w weighted balls..47 min!!

Keep up the great work ladies!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:02 PM   #122  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Great job Lillian. So your knee is better???

CurlyGrrl, out of irritation with the scale yesterday. I weighed again this morning. Miraculously I lost hte .8 pound it had said I'd gained. So I'm guessing I maintained. Still tomorrow is scheduled TOM but who knows lately...

I did 2 miles jogging and 1 mile walking before work. I only did 3 because today was the first of 2 months of leaving an hour early to walk the doggies. Blizzard Bear has hip dysplasia and can't walk just on the weekends and it's too dark when I get home. So every Wednesday I'm taking leave time and leaving an hour early. So my doggies and I walked 2 miles this afternoon. They just loved the surprise!!!

Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:51 AM   #123  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Last night I did 20 minutes (1.08 miles) on the treadmill. This morning I did the Heart Healthy Walk. I came up short of my November Goal, but I'm OK with that. It has been a VERY stressful month and I still did 67.23 miles! I haven't missed a day since mid-August! Sometimes I only do a mile, but I do SOMETHING everyday. It makes me feel GREAT that I can say that!

Hope all of you are doing well! Congrats to those who reached a goal, no matter how small it may seem!

I'm off to a 12-hour workday--UUUGGGHHH!! Parent/teacher conferences where almost no one comes!

Happy walking!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:11 AM   #124  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Morning all,

Michele, whether you met your goal or not, you've done great with over 67 miles. :clap:

Well done everyone!

I did one of the PUSH DVD this morning (40 minutes) so I did meet my goal for the month. I'm bumping my goal up some for December to 1200 minutes. I am taking off from work for 2 weeks and will have a little more time to exercise, but getting all of those minutes in will still be a challenge.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:40 AM   #125  

Well done everybody- you've all done so great this month!!

This morning I did the Power Mile with weights followed by Power Yoga again, taking me to 1517 minutes of exercise for November, 17 minutes over my goal, yay!

I'll be sticking with 1500 minutes for next month, it was tough enough to reach it this month so there doesn't seem much point in putting it up in December what with the holidays and all
CurlyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 02:24 PM   #126  

I dunno, maybe, I haven't been drinking all my water lately. Trying to get back into good habits and all. Eating less but healthy, drinking at least 6 glasses (3 bottles) of water a day and exercising at least 30 minutes 5 times a week. I'll lose this weight, it's just taking me a while. It's not as easy as it was in my teens and 20's that's for sure.

I did WATP 2 miles again and some crunches til it hurt.
PinkDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 04:50 PM   #127  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Diva, you hit it on the nose. It's not as easy as when we were young chicks. I lost 85 pounds when I was in my late 20's and it was relatively easy. Then 17 years went by and I regained about 70 of it. Now it's tough to lose. i've lost 38 of it so far, but that last half is going to be very slow to go away. BTW, I'm eating healthier and exercising way more than 17 years ago but it's 10 times slower. And there's no medical reason why except age.

I did 1 mile walking, 2 miles jogging and the walk/kick DVD this morning. I added one pound hand weights for the entire thing and it definitely made me more tired. Actually I'm yawning now...
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:26 PM   #128  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

JOIN US ON THE DECEMBER THREAD AT

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99106
See you there!
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote