Old 11-10-2006, 08:01 AM   #46  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Good morning! Last night I did the Evening Mile. After a day of errands and driving, I just didn't feel up to much, but I did something anyway!

This morning, I did the 3 mile Express! I'll have to squeeze in a workout early tomorrow. Hubby is taking me out (for the night) tomorrow for our 17th anniversary!

Have a great weekend!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:31 AM   #47  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

LADIES...Well I still haven't been doing my WATP yet, but I'm going to start back full swing tomorrow morning. Yesterday DH and I took DD to a college visitation, and we definitely got in tons of walking, but it felt good! The college is about 45 minutes away from our home, but she would live on campus, and we could pick her up on weekends and holidays, if she wanted to. I will definitely miss her, but I said atleast this way, she would be living there, but we would still see her more than if she went off somewhere far away, and she'll still be getting her independence. Hope all of you have a wonderful Friday!!!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:00 PM   #48  

Red face

I got a late start this month too Michelle, but better late than never huh? LOL! I think you can prolly count all that walking yesterday! I know I would! Congrats on DD getting into college and starting her life! I have 5 more yrs and counting with my youngest, hehe!

Today I did WATP- 2 miles & some crunches! I feel great!!!!
PinkDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:09 PM   #49  

THANK YOU for the encouragement! You're very right, better late than never! Enjoy your time with your youngest, it goes by way too fast!
Old 11-10-2006, 05:38 PM   #50  

Hi everyone- I did the three mile WATP with weights this morning, and about 45 minutes of yoga this evening
CurlyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:46 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 275/245/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone. Exercise has been non-existent lately. My DH's brother who was only 42 years old died unexpectedly Monday night. It has been a horrible week to say the least. Shock doesn't even explain the feeling. He was here Monday evening and had dinner with us, DH took him home as his truck had broken down and he was fine. Absolutely fine. From what we know he had been burning/raking leaves and had a massive heart attack The coroner did an autopsy since he was so young and his heart was in really bad shape and he had previously had a heart attack that apparently he didn't know about. We've taken in his little dog so our lives have been turned upside down in a million ways. His dog, Daisy, seems to be adjusting, she has stopped shaking and seems content. But she still gives me those eyes that say "where is he?" I hope that once things get settled down a bit I can get back into the swing of exercising. I just don't have the time or even an ounce of drive right now But losing BIL has made DH and I even more aware that we MUST take care of ourselves. DH is 2 years younger than his bro.

I hope to be back soon.

Last edited by hoosiermomto3; 11-11-2006 at 02:26 PM.
hoosiermomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:51 PM   #52  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

So sorry for your loss, Karen! It's good that this can be a wake up call for you and hubby, though! Take care of yourselves!

My WATP today was one of Leslie's soundtracks with my treadmill! I did a total of 4.02 miles in 70 minutes!

Now I'm going to shower to spend the rest of the day with hubby--it's our 17th anniversary!

Have a great weekend!

Michele
Old 11-11-2006, 01:04 PM   #53  

KAREN...I am so sorry for your sudden loss, and I do know exactly what you're going through right now. My mom's death, almost four weeks ago now, was a total shock to all of us too since she had been doing so good that morning and the hospital was setting up for her release that afternoon. It's very hard on those of us that are left here with the question of "why?" I have been so down since her death, and some days just don't want to do anything at all, but I've decided now that I really need to get refocused and restart again, so this morning I reset everything and I'm back on track again. Everyone is completely different with their grieving, as I've found out, so don't listen to anyone else and take the time "you" need to get through this. I will definitely include you and your DH in my prayers, and a little prayer for Daisy's adjustment also.

Well as I said, I restarted my plan this morning. Today I did the 1 mile get up and get started. Hope all of you have a good Saturday!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 11:52 PM   #54  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Karen, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'd noticed that you hadn't posted lately, but I thought you were probably still so busy on your farm. Take care of yourself and DH. You'll be in my thoughts.

Michele, Happy anniversary. I hope you and DH have a great evening out.

Michelle06, on restarting. I'm so impressed that you are restarting with all that you've had to deal with lately. Sometimes it is so difficult to take care of ourselves when we are down, but you are ready to do it, and I know you will be successful.

Marie, Hope everything's going well with you. I haven't seen you post this week either.

Hi Curlygrrl and welcome Diva.

I did four miles from the 5 mile DVD with the boosters. I only intended to do one mile, since I had told Michelle06 that I was going to be sure I exercised today. Once I got started I just didn't want to stop. I really like that DVD.

50 minutes
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 12:26 AM   #55  

TAMMY...You're such an inspiration to me! I love your positiveness and supportive attitude!
Old 11-12-2006, 11:40 PM   #56  

Sunday is my one rest day from exercise, but tomorrow I'll be back at it again! Hope all of you had a good weekend!
Old 11-13-2006, 01:34 AM   #57  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Hello Everyone!

I'm not new to the forum...nor am I new to WATP! lol

BUT I am "starting over" once again, and I would like to try and keep myself accountable and post here with the rest of you!

I know it is half way through November but I hope to get started tomorrow morning and hopefully stick with it this time.

I'm only starting off slowly..since I am a mostly sedentary person, I will most likely start with the 1 mile DVD...then work up to 2 mile etc. I am also trying to stick to a 1500 calorie diet, we will see how that goes and if after a while I need to adjust I will

Anyway thought I'd drop in a say HELLO AGAIN! See you all tomorrow morning...I hope!
Trixie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:38 AM   #58  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

Good morning! I did 2.03 treadmill miles last night to mix things up a bit. This morning I chose the 1 Mile Super Challenge! I LOVE the fast pace of that one!

Have a great week!

Michele
Old 11-13-2006, 09:02 AM   #59  

Karen, I'm so sorry for your loss and I'm keeping your family in my thoughts

On Saturday I went for an hour long walk, and then did an hour of yoga in the evening. I took the day off on Sunday, and this morning I did the two mile WATP with weights. Have a great week everyone
CurlyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:44 AM   #60  

TRIXIE to the group! The ladies here are wonderful! I also just "restarted" again on Saturday, so I also started with my WATP miles half way into the month, and I also am only doing the 1 mile to begin with, but hey, something is way better than nothing! I'm sure you'll do great!!!

I did the 1 mile get up and get started this morning. Well we definitely got our big wind and rain storm last night! In our area, we had wind gusts up to almost 60 mph, and there were lots of trees down, and some went through people's roofs. Our lights flickered about three times, but luckily we never lost power. The coast is where it was hit the hardest. The beach we always go to had wind gusts of 88 mph, but one part of the coast had wind gusts of 102 mph. I'm just glad it's over and now today there is 100% chance of rain, but up in the 50s.

Last edited by Michelle; 11-13-2006 at 10:56 AM.