3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   WATP ~~ November Daily Check In... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/97198-watp-%7E%7E-november-daily-check.html)

Michelle 11-01-2006 11:16 AM

WATP ~~ November Daily Check In...

Hello all you beautiful walkers! This is the thread for people who use Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds! Feel free to stop by and report your walks and progress toward your goals! Or if you just want to ask a question, we're here for you!

WALK, WALK, WALK!!!!!
:carrot: :carrot: ;) :) :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :carrot: :carrot:

CurlyGrrl 11-01-2006 11:33 AM

Hi everyone! I'm counting minutes again this month, and today I did the Walk Strong DVD with weights to get started :D

Marie 11-01-2006 01:46 PM

Happy November all you walkers!!!

I did a 5 mile jog his morning. Later I'm going to look at CurlyGrrl's Dance off the inches DVDs on Amazon and will probably order it. I'm definitely getting restless and need more variety.

Marie

Losingme 11-01-2006 01:56 PM

I'm fairly new to these boards, but have used WATP for about 6 months on and off. In an effort to make myself accountable, I'm going to start posting my walks here. I did the 4 mile super challenge this morning. I love that DVD. I have WATP Express 1-3 miles, but the 4 mile is a keeper.

One question, when doing the kicks and knee lifts I have pain in my right hip. Can someone suggest something that I could do during those times of the dvd that won't hurt my hip. Leslie seems to talk a lot during the kicks and knee lifts and that just kicks my butt.

nea44 11-01-2006 03:21 PM

Hello to you all, I am new on here, but now to weightloss, I love WATP and Leslie, I have gained from my lowest weight of 178ish and need some help! I got back with another group that helped me lose weight, but I feel I need some extra help, and this seems very cool. I read the Oct WATP thread, I think this is what I need. SO here I am. I am gonna post here in relation to the other challenge I am doing, it started in Oct 30, I hope thats okay, I just want to keep a good record. So here is what I have some thus far:
10/30~2 mile WATP with belt=30 mins
10/31~1 mile WATP= 15 mins
11/01~1 mile WATP(15) and a walking and toning on Demand workout(20)=35
Minutes thus far~80
I can't wait to see how much this thread helps me. Thanks for letting me join!

jtammy 11-01-2006 10:10 PM

Hi guys, Welcome to Nea44 and LosingMe.

I'm having trouble getting in the swing of things since the time changed Sunday. I have been unable to get up early enough to exercise and it's dark by the time I get home. So I'm committing here to getting up early enough to exercise tomorrow morning. I'm also setting a goal of 1050 minutes for the month.

I walked 13 minutes at lunch today, just around the block twice. So I've got to get my rear in gear now.

I ordered the 5 mile WATP Monday. I'm looking forward to having a different DVD to do.

:wave:

MsChris 11-01-2006 10:59 PM

I am committing to 60 watp miles this month. I did WATP High Calorie Burn today with 2 pound weights. (Woohoo! I graduated from 1 pound and made it all the way through.

Michele L 11-02-2006 08:02 AM

I'm dropping my goal down a bit to 75 miles. With only 30 days plus Thanksgiving, I just don't want to over extend myself.

Last night I did the 2 mile abs workout and this morning I did the Heart Healthy Walk. 4 miles DONE!!!

Have a great Thursday!

Michele :wave:

jtammy 11-02-2006 10:59 AM

Morning guys, I did get up early enough to do the 3 mile express (50 minutes).

CurlyGrrl 11-02-2006 03:34 PM

Welcome to the newbies- it is great to have you on board :carrot:

This morning I didn't have much time so I did the quick Power Mile DVD with weights :)

kateful 11-02-2006 05:59 PM

Where do you get your dvds? I assumed the 5 mile was new and looked at the superstores, but didn't find it.

Michele L 11-02-2006 06:13 PM

kateful: As far as I know, the 5 mile is only available at Leslie's website and at collagevideo.com I suspect amazon will get it soon (or may already have it).

Marie 11-02-2006 08:39 PM

kateful, I got mine from Leslie's site and I know Karen got hers from ebay. It's a great investment.

Welcome Nea and losing me. We're so glad to have you here.

tammy, good for you. I sort of preplanned the time change on Saturday morning so I could ease into Monday morning. Even with preplanning, it was hard.

I did 3 jogging and 2 walking miles this morning.

CurlyGrrl, I went overboard at Amazon and ordered 3 different dance exercise DVDs. The Dance of the Inches, Paula Abdul's dance DVD and Crunch Salsa DVD. I'm so looking forward to a little more variety. Thanks for setting me on the path.

BUT, WATP will always be the mainstay of my exercise diet. :)
Marie

nea44 11-03-2006 12:22 AM

Hello to all, and thanks for the welcome!! Today was a long LONG day at work, they had to go to friends, but got home at 11pm and got my workout in: 2 mile WATP with belt(30) kick boxing(15) and a lower body toning routine(15)=60 minutes. Total minutes~140 for week. Thats 6 miles so far. Not sure what a good goal is for miles since this is my first challenge is FOREVER!! So I am just gonna get those miles in and see where it gets me and use that as the bar. As for everyone, AWESOME walking!!!!
I am really looking into that 5 mile WATP.. I have a 4 mile and it kicks my butt, haven't done it is so long, I need to pull it out. Hope you all have a great night!!!

jtammy 11-03-2006 02:26 PM

Hi guys, I did the 3 mile WATP Express - 50 minutes.

DH called and said my new 5 mile DVD came in today. I'm looking forward to giving it a try this morning (nervous too about whether I can last for five miles). ;)

Edited to say that I walked a little over a mile at lunch - 18 minutes.