Old 07-14-2006, 08:45 PM   #76  
Dee

S/C/G: 172/158/150

Height: 5' 6''

SIGMA3- Thank you for the info on the Advanced workouts! I signed up for the Beachbody account but didn't receive any discount code. Maybe it takes awhile. I'll wait till tomorrow to see if they send it. I need more variety. I'm not tired of the originals but just want to try something new.

Well, today I did my CP. I had planned on doing AB Jam also but ran out of time. Had to clean the house before I came to work.

Glad to see that Turbomimi finally had a chance to post. I was wondering where you were!!
luvhandlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:47 PM   #77  
Dee

Sigma3- Also, congrats on getting noticed!! I also got a compliment on my weight loss. I love it when someone notices! It just motivates me more! Keep shakin your booty girl!!
Old 07-14-2006, 09:13 PM   #78  
Determined 2 meet my goal

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5.4

Talking Day 5, TGIF

luvhandlz-thanks for the push. If you do not get the email with the code, let me know.

HEY!!! just finished CP2 and now I am off to do a 20 minute Core Secrets DVD. I've got the energy.
I believe I am bloated, AF is coming and I hate to see my tummy when that time comes . I need more lower abs exercises-anyone know of any.
Oh ya, I have the Power 90 Abs workout now and I will let you all know the results.

See ya in a minute, let me say 20 minutes.
Tracy
sigma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #79  
Dee

Sigma3- Nope, still didn't get the code yet. I was trying to see if I could find one online but couldn't. I think I have a coupon at home (I'm at work right now) for 10% off Beachbody or something. I'll have to check. My monthly friend will be here soon too. It's so funny cause I swell up right before and then when it finally gets here I'm fine.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:34 PM   #80  

luvhandlz-I will look for my code and we can see if we can use it.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:18 PM   #81  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Default Day 5 - Woot!

I missed my 5:30 a.m. w/o this morning and really didn't feel like doing it once I got home from work. But, I couldn't bear having to post that I missed it...so, I pushed play. I am so glad I did because I feel great now!

Sigma3 ~~ I thought the gloves at Target were a good buy, especially since I was also looking for a yoga workout (broke it down to $7.50 each). I had looked at several BB gloves offered on eBay, but they were all over $25. Anyway, I hope you find a cheaper pair. Congrats on receiving compliments...I know that feels good. Keep it up girl.

Luvhandlz ~~ Did you sign up for the free BB account or the premium account? If I'm not mistaken, you have to sign up for the premium (paid) account in order to receive the $25 discount code. If you signed up for premium, BB should send the code to you via email. Nevertheless, hopefully Sigma can find the code and you won't have to bother with it. Congrats to you too for the compliments you received.

Okay, I'll have an early morning start tomorrow so I better sign off for now. Have a good night everyone.
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:38 PM   #82  

Default I'm back

Just completed a 20 minute Core Secrets-
So for today I did 60 minutes treadmill
CP2-50 minutes
and now 20 minutes of CS-I feel good.

luvhandlz-here is the code I found MYBB2500PURZV. And bbobsgrl is right, you must sign up the beachbody premium in order to get the discount. You can also cancel the premium.
Tracy
work it girl
Old 07-15-2006, 09:52 AM   #83  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Default Day 6 - Check

Good morning everybody. Thought I'd take a few quick minutes to wish you all a happy and blessed weekend. I've just finished CP remix and Booty Sculpt...I feel so refreshed, even though I only had about 5 hrs. of sleep last night. My daughter and I are off to Louisiana in about 45 minutes...should have been gone, but...oh well. I'll do Ab Jam tomorrow, but won't be able to post...my niece's computer is on the blink.

Until Monday, take care and.......KEEP JAMMIN'.
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:12 AM   #84  

Red face Day 6

yayayayayay- we made it to the weekend.

I hope everyone will have a great workout. I am a little stiff this morning due to an overnighter at church last night. After I did all of the workouts I remembered I had that I my youth group overnighter. Do you know how uncomfortable it was on the pews. I finally left at 6 am- which is my usual time at the gym. So, I came home to sleep some more in my comfortable bed then into my hour of sleep my phone rang 4 times before 900 am.
So now I am up on my way to Tj MAxx for my mom and then to get a dinner I purchased for a fundraiser. Then off to dinner tonight with a friend I have not seen in over 5 years. But in between that time, I will squeeze in Booty Sculpt(my favorite-I love the bands) and CPR.

Guess what? I got on the scale this morning, and even though I am extremely PMSing, I am down 2lbs. YAYAYAYAYAY. I want to do some measurements but I'll wait till Monday. I am just encouraged. I have pressed play continuously for 12 days straight. I thank God for TJ.
The funniest thing-I am a left hander but I do everything right handed. So when I do the punches my right side is so strong but when I do my left side, it is the awkwardest thing. I am training my left arm to do better.

Remember today to enjoy the day and to press play.

Bravo to all of my TJ partners, this one's for you
Old 07-15-2006, 06:52 PM   #85  
Dee

Sigma3- Congratulations on the 2lb loss! Wow, not just 1lb but TWO!!!! I also went down 1lb! I am sooooo happy cause I was stuck at 160lbs for awhile. I finally made it to the 150's!!! You are a blessing cause without you and everyone else on this thread I NEVER would have done it.

Thank you ALL for the support and for being a friend. Even though we can't see eachother I still feel like we're friends!

bbobsgrl and Sigma3- Thank you both for the info on the Beachbody account. The promotion code you gave me didn't work but I signed up and got my $25.00 discount code. Thank goodness! AND, I have a $5.00 reward certificate AND another 10% discount code. I tried it and they all worked so I only have to pay like $33 bucks! Thank you so much girls!

Well, I must admit today I was feeling lazy. I knew it was almost time for me to start getting ready for work so I told my boyfriend to get out of the living room so that I could do my workout. If he didn't move I wasn't going to either but thank goodness he did and I did CP again. Today it was soo intense. I think it's because it was hot in the house. Trying to cut back on that electricity bill. They just passed a law in Maryland where BGE gets to up our electric bill 72%!!!! How they passed that, I have no idea! I could see maybe 10% but they almost doubled the cost! Anyway, don't want to get started on that! haha Well, hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!!
Old 07-15-2006, 07:10 PM   #86  

Hello ladies,
luvhandlz-you are a sweety. I do consider you a friend also. You are welcomed to contact me at anytime, just let me know and I'll exchange numbers with you.

I need to stay out of the stores. Normally, I do not go shopping, BUT my mother was insistented that I take her a couple of places. With my adventure with my mom, I bought purses, socks and other stuff I do not need. I did get my weighted hand gloves-thanks bbobsgrl. Also, you would not believe the sale at Targets today,
I bought a surround system that was originally $100.00 for only $32.00. I always get favor went it comes to shopping. Now, the tv will be even louder with TJ

I am off to get some little things and then I'll be back to work it girl!!!
Tracy
Old 07-15-2006, 10:11 PM   #87  
brookypooh

S/C/G: 213/see ticker/120

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies I just ordered tj today I am supposed to get it in 5 to 7 bussiness days so when I get it I deffinatly want to join anything you guys have going on because even though I want to work out so badly after waking up at 530 to go to work and then getting home at 530pm I am some times just to tierd so I really need a kick in the but so to say lol. anyway I really want to get in shape and healthy so I hope it is ok that I join when I get my tapes! thanks!!
brookypooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:29 PM   #88  

!!! I saw Anna-Rita's stretch marks today!! I was doing Ab Jam, and they zoomed in on her abs while doing some floor exercises, and TADA! There they were! Now I truly believe she used to be overweight! I don't know why I never noticed them before. I mean, I've done this workout every other day! Wow...it was such a humbling experience. I don't have stretch marks on my tummy, so that gives me hopes for having abs like hers!

What's been bothering me for a while is that in CP1, Chalene tells you something along the lines of, "Always look back when you're kicking to the back because you never know who's there." That's creepy. I usually exercise when I'm alone in the apartment, and, like...WHO IS THERE?! I'm scared. It makes me want to run and hide and not look to the back, because maybe, one day, I'll do CP1 and look to the back for the first 2 times and no one will be there, and then SOMEONE or SOMETHING will be there. AHHHH! That's another reason I should try to do my workouts in the mornings.

And hi brook!

And sigma, thanks for the Nike + iPod link. Too bad I'm not a runner. But if someone buys me some shoes and an iPod, I might just have to transform into one!

Did I mention this before? I'm supposed to make an appointment for an annual with my gynecologist. Apparently, she misses me. Ha. She told my pharmacist so (my pharm told me that my gyn wants to see me). I want to lose weight for her. Well, I'm already below the weight that she saw me at last. I think she'll be proud. With my hormonal fluctuations and all, she understands how it's difficult for me to lose weight--or it's supposed to be anyway. I'll show her!!! Oh gosh. And I got a haircut and all. Will she recognize me!? ::squeals:: I haven't made an appointment yet, though.
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:09 PM   #89  

brookypooh -you are definitely welcome to join anytime. You will enjoy the workout. I can understand your schedule, I am up at 5:30 am in order to get to the gym by 6am then off to work at 12noon back home after 700pm, then working my other jobs, then doing a TJ workout and then off to bed maybe 12midnight or 1am, then I begin the tedious cycle over and over and over It will pay off in the long run.

Hamster- you are so crazy!!! thanks for keep our postings funny. I agree with you, I thought it was just me, cause when she says look over your shoulder, sometimes I have to stop and look around my townhouse. It spooks me too because I am home alone alot.

Still haven't done my workout will do at 10:30, I am having trouble hooking up my new surround sound. I want to get my neighbors pay back with TJ.

See ya after the workout
Old 07-16-2006, 01:11 AM   #90  

Talking Day 6-Thank God

I am in a little pain, I have dsome pain my knees after doing the workouts....I've been having it all day but guess what? I made it thru. Did CPR and BS + ABS

I am so glad and tomorrow is just ab-jam and a little rest. Thank God.
Ladies we can do it....we can make it one more day.....yayayayayayayaya

My eating has changed so much. Normally on a Saturday, I would gorge anything and everything. I have girlfriends who love to go to restaurants to talk, why can't we talk at the crib. So here I am in the restaurant talking about the same thing I told her not to do and now we have to repair it, all the while eating for comfort. Well, she called tonight, I could not go!! I was exhaust from my long day of shopping. I am so happy to not be full of quesadillas and chicken Alfredo and garlic bread. I need to get a healthy recipe for the chicken Alfredo-can't quite cut it out fully.

I forgot to tell you guys, while I was at the shopping center, I tried on a skirt that is 1 size smaller than I normally wear, and guess what? IT FIT!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what to say. So I rewarded myself with a couple of purses.
I have this thing I go by, no weight loss, no new clothes. It has really made the difference in my clothing budget. One day, I was trying to put on something and it was very tight and I refused to go up in another size because I felt embarrassed and ashamed. So, I made up in my mind, no more clothes until I fit into the ones I have. For a while I had become comfortable with getting bigger. Everyone was else was, and they seemed to embrassed it. So I just let is slide too. Going from a size 8 all of my life to a size 16 was not fun. It seem to just creek up with out me even caring. The damage I did to myself.

Motivation tip: I bought a shirt at the beginning of summer, and I hung it on a floor lamp near my bedroom windows. So when I wake up and look towards my window, I'll see the shirt. I so desire to fit into this shirt by the end of summer and I WILL.

Motivation tip: keep pictures of yourself at the size you desired if you had any from the past or find pics of stars you desire to look like and blow them up and post them everywhere. I took my old pics to work and blow them up on the copier to about 11 x 17 and I have one on my refrigerator so I do not binge eat, I have one in the place I work out to keep me motivated. I have one at the end of my stairds, so I can see it when I walk down the stairs and I have one on my bedroom mirror to motivate me to get out of bed and to "show up". I have written messages like "way to go girl" or no goal set is no goal completed."

I know I am babbling on but I have alot to say before I hop in the shower---whew-that was a workout. My youngest daughter(Bre-Anna) who is 16 is trying to save for a car. I told her I will match whatever she saves from working. So to date, she has saved nothing and I have contributed nothing. Today, I find out she bought her a $250.00 cell phone. Needless to say, I was livid but I asked her how did her phone ride and she didn't understand but I reminded her about the car situation. So hopefully, she will get the picture and get her priorities right.
Which brings me to my priorities, my greatest priorities are losing weight and getting healthy.

Have a great one ladies, I know I've board you enough but it feels to let it all out.

Tracy

work it girls

Last edited by sigma3; 07-16-2006 at 08:55 AM.