Old 05-15-2006, 05:05 PM   #1  

Default WATP Walk & Jog

Hello all!

I just purchased this from Half.com and am very excited -- can't wait to get it. I recently married and got my honeymoon pictures back. Isn't it funny how sometimes how you see yourself isn't exactly how you look photographed? Anyway, since I can't live the rest of my life in a "profile only" position, I thought I'd try this DVD. Anyone out there have any luck with this?
2hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:30 PM   #2  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello, and welcome! First off, I know what you mean about pictures...I am shocked everytime I see a photo of myself!

I have Leslie's Walk/Jog DVD, and I do it about once a week (I do my other ones the rest of the week). I like it, but it's my least favorite of the ones that I have, but only because I have big breasts (TMI), so jogging is uncomfortable for me--LOL! It's not too bad though! I hope you enjoy it! I love Walk/Kick...you might want to try that one as well.

Good luck!

~Cassie~
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 226/220/140

Height: 5'5"

I love Walk/Jog! I've tried a few of the others but this one really makes
me sweat.
catcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:18 AM   #4  
n00b

S/C/G: 273/269/150

Height: 5'6"

i looooove walk/jog! it gives such a great workout, and it's so easy to follow and modify.
Rahkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:07 PM   #5  

Thanks to everyone that responded! I'm still waiting on my shipment from ebay -- must be coming by camel! I'll let everyone know how it's working.
2hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 03:50 PM   #6  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

This is not a bad DVD, but probably not one of my favorites. I do it once every couple of weeks or so to add in a little variety. If you've done any WATP before, a lot of it is like those with the typical marching in place, side steps, knee lifts, kicks, and side taps. There are several 2-minute segments with jogging. During those segments it's mainly jogging in place, and then she adds in some kicks and leg swings (which I have trouble doing, uncoordinated me!!!) One of the exercisers always does low-impact, i.e. no jogging. Anyway, it's a pretty good workout, always gets my heartrate up. Good luck to you and I hope your DVD arrives soon!
crk05 is offline   Reply With Quote