Old 05-02-2006, 09:58 AM   #1  

Question Power90 & Power90X

Has anyone tried Tony Norton's, Power 90 and/or Power 90X?

chiarij
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #2  

bump
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:35 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 8.5"

Check out the exercise video forum. I'd swear I've seen some posts about that.
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 152/149/135

Height: 5'2"

Default power 90X

I am trying power 90X right now however it is tough - I read that many females are seeing results and so I am hopeful. If you decide to do maybe we can keep eachother motivated.
trailgroomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:19 PM   #5  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

S/C/G: 02/16/11 196/184/125

Height: 5'8"

I picked up the P90X dvd's and will be starting them tomorrow. I am nervous and excited all at the same time! I found some bands at a department store and now need to find dumbells. I have one weight that is 25 pounds but I think that may be too heavy for me to start with especially since I am completely out of shape and haven't seen hide nor hare of a gym in over 5 years.

Is anyone else starting the dvd's soon? How about those that have just started? How do you like it?

Jen
abovethedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:04 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

P90 is a great program if you can stick with it for 90 days. You do the same 2 workouts (plus an abs workout) every day for 90 days. It gets boring really fast, I lost interest around day 30. Very effective workout though when you stick with it.
sapphireheather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:31 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 240.6/240.6/180

Height: 5'7

Just got the power 90x.

IT"S TOUGH there is a fit test at the beginning (in the book) and it comes with really detailed book explaining how to do it.

12 differnt work outs each 4 week period (x3) and there are 3 different 'ways' to do the power 90x. you can do the classic, you can do the dOUBLES (Double cardio so 3 times a week an extra cardio) which is for shedding weight fast- but takes more time/commitment. or "Lean" which is 'preferred by women'

It's the same stuff- just different order # of times of doing the tapes for each way of doing it. I started last night- and am doing the Lean. I gotta say it's TOUGH but i could do most of it- and i'm not That fit right now (coming off of 6 weeks of not working out or riding my horse as my husband had some major injuries and was in the hospital and required daily care for the last 6 weeks!)

I don't see this one getting boring... with 12 work outs? i've got more tapes in this set then i have in the whole house for working out.

Chin up bar- i bought it- shouldn't have. One thing i have no place to put it in my house (Plaster walls i dont' trust em) and two once it came it shows how youc an use bands instead!!! so now i have a chin up bar i paid $45 that i won't use. .... at this house anyway-
neVar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:38 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 240.6/240.6/180

Height: 5'7

Oy- Jen tried to PM you but i couldn't, says i have a post count of ONE (though i've been on here off and on for 6 years almost!)

Anyone want to buddy up???

Krystl
neVar is offline   Reply With Quote