Old 04-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #1  

Default Push.tv

Did anyone ever try the push.tv DVD series? It is like Netflix but for exercise (mainly strength training) that is personalized to you. I have just finished my first month and I think it is really good.
Chris931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 08:45 AM   #2  
it's always something

It doesn't look like anyone here has used Push. I'm very curious, though, and would love to hear more about your experience with Push
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:54 AM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I'd be interested to learn more as well!
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 05:45 PM   #4  

Ladies, I signed up for this recently and received my first DVD in the mail a few days ago.

I'm trying it out this weekend and will let you know how I like it. I was really psyched to learn that this is such an affordable way to get a customized workout- since I really didn't have the cash for a personal trainer.
VelVeeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:09 AM   #5  

Did my PUSH DVD workout and it was awesome! My trainer is Jon Griswold and he has such a great attitude, very encouraging.

The workout really was well customized to me. There is a detailed sign up profile that asks about past injuries and I indicated I had hurt my back with yoga, and my shoulder and back stretches were very gentle and just right amount of stretch.

Actually there are two more sessions on the same DVD, one is cardio and the other is similar to the session I already did. Can't wait to try those too.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:05 PM   #6  

Chris931, I'm curious to hear more about your experience with Push, always fun to compare notes. I found the workout very well customized, no strain on my "concern" muscle areas. Have you gotten your next DVD in the mail yet? Who is your trainer?