Old 10-11-2005, 02:00 AM   #1  

Red face The Firm Box

Hi

I just got The Firm Box in the mail, the one where it starts at 6 inches and can go on an incline or up to 14 inches.

Has anyone else tried this yet? Did a few min of the first dvd so far and going to start it later today when no ones around, I dont like an audience

If anyone has tried it how long till ya started seeing some difference. So far I've cut down on food intake, almost no sweets (had 2 tootsie rolls at work ) and have been trying to exercise everyday for over a month and all I've done is gain 4 ibs.

I wanted to use an exercise ball but I can't keep it blown up in my house, and trying to blow it up is a workout in itself
Hoping the step would be better

Thanks

Chrissy

Last edited by BriarcliffeAngel; 10-12-2005 at 03:32 AM.
BriarcliffeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:03 AM   #2  

I bought my Firm Box at the end of July, and have been Firming about 3 times a week since ( I just started doing Tae Bo for the other 3 days.) I have lost about 5 pounds, but I must also stress to you that my muscle tone has drastically changed and I have dropped a pants size. I also have been disappointed with the way I have eaten and strongly believe that as soon as I get into a clean eating routine the inches (and pounds) will fall off. The Firm is a great addition to a healthy eating plan!
caitietee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 03:32 AM   #3  

Red face

Hi thanks for the reply
I dont eat exactly the best foods, but I also don't eat a lot or anything to bad.
I'm really hopeing this will make a difference. I have begginers Tae Bo, which tape do you use?

Chrissy
BriarcliffeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote