Old 12-12-2005, 01:36 PM   #16  

I have disc 2 and I found it to be alot of fun and it made me feel like I was getting a workout. I found it to be alot more fun than bellydancing.
Enchancea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 12:33 PM   #17  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

I have only tried Disk #1. It was kind of fun, but I felt like I wasn't getting all that great of a workout. (And I felt a bit silly trying to follow the moves in my smelly old gym clothes!) I have heard good things about #2, but I don't know much about it from experience.
crk05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:56 PM   #18  

I've tried Hip Hop & Lapdance .. and it's really not a workout. I had bought that disc because it said the Hip Hop was the most workout-like one .. how wrong it turned out to be.

For a dance hip hop workout .. try Quick Fix Hip Hop - very fun and you do sweat and don't stand around all the time.
lenamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 07:09 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Height: 5'9"

I'm a huge Carmen Electra fan! (Haha don't make fun!) I think she's adorable. And I agree, Michael the guy is totally fun and motivating, I'd love to have him kick my butt... But other than Fit to Strip, it kind of sucks... Its only "fun," I wouldn't consider it for serious weight loss. Only video two, is good... Maybe you could buy that one, Fit to Strip (#2), because it is the only good thing about the series... I got the feeling it was more of a fun way to handle boredom if you're already in shape like Carmen and the girls who dance behind her.... But with all that said, I wouldn't part with my tapes, but only because I'm a fan of hers... Bottom line: Save your money and just buy video 2!
Dreamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:17 PM   #20  

Default I liked Them

Hi All,

I bought the whole boxed set off of Overstock.com and I really like them. In order to feel like I am getting a good cardio workout I will usually repeat a routine 2-3 times. This is especially important for the hip hop routine disc which is only like 20 minutes long. Disc one is my favorite. I found it to be a fun way to add some excitement and flavor to my workout routines. I really enjoy disc one. The dancer's warm-up is awesome.
RainbowBrite is offline   Reply With Quote