February 2021 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 4 of 8
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: CS Full Body Workout and CS Shoulder pain and tension relief

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Ran the dishwasher before I left for supper tonight. Power walked to and home from supper. Ran errands on the way home. Did two loads of laundry after I got home. Hung one load up. Will hang the other load up tomorrow. 😁❤️🥶
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Ciecie Sounds like you had a busy day. I did too, and got a lot accomplished.

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 6005
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good morning! I did have a fairly busy day. Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour mall walk and CS shoulder pain and tension relief

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 12,988

• Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone yesterday. Went for two power walks yesterday and ran errands. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.😁❤️🥶
  • Hi Everyone!

I was up a 5 am this morning. I'm tired and took a rest day.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning and another 2 miles Leslie Sansone this afternoon. Power walked to and home from lunch. Ran errands both ways. Took the long way on the way to lunch as I needed to mail a letter to a friend. After I got home, I took the load of laundry I dried on Friday night out of the dryer and folded it. I put three loads in the dryer and folded two. Had supper. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️🥶
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 6,497

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!
  • Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Also had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 40 minute mall walk and CS Mobility workout.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Did two more miles Leslie Sansone this afternoon. Had supper. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁❤️🥶
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 7,873

• Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️🥶