January 2021 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • Good morning! Went for two power walks yesterday. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.❤️😁🍾
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 9,617
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. NEW BATHTUB BEING INSTALLED TODAY! 🛀🏻😁❤️🛀🏻😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Yay for the new tub!

Check-In: 2 miles w/Leslie and Classical Stretch Full body Toning

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🍾😁❤️

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 6,788

• Good morning again! Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🍾😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour mall walk and Classical Stretch Aging Backwards Rebalance Your Connective Tissue

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Decided I to go for a second power walk. Weather was too bad. My fitness goals for today have been attained.🍾😁❤️

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 9,883

• Good morning! Had breakfast, Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️🍾
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Essentrics Waist and Abs toning, Weight free arm toning, Shoulder pain and tension relief workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! One power walk today. Too cold for a second one. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁❤️
  • Good morning, just coming from the gym. Am going to refresh myself and relax well
  • Good morning! Welcome flexxy! Had breakfast. Will do a load of laundry in few minutes. Then, Iíll go for a power walk and run errands.😁❤️🍾