January 2021 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.😁❤️🍾
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Watched Law & Order: SVU and Dateline tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.🍾❤️😁
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 11,857
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your weekend!
  • Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🍾😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 15 minute outdoor walk (it started raining) Classical stretch full body toning and Classical Stretch weight loss

Have a Blessed evening.
  • Good night ! Power walked to and home from supper tonight.🍾❤️😁
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Classical Stretch Shoulder Pain workout, yesterday's step total 8249

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your weekend!
  • Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️🍾
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour mall walk and 14 MIN Shoulder Pain & Tension Relief Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White | Essentrics

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 13,492

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 40 minute outdoor walk and Classical Stretch full body workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 11,488

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week.
  • Good evening! Busy day here. Mailed articles on The Buffalo Bills to my brother, Will be a busy day tomorrow. Taking the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands.😁❤️🍾
  • Hi Everyone!

I had a busy day. Today was the annual termite inspection for the house, Cody had a Vet appointment because he split a toe nail, then I drove DH to get a crown on a tooth. I did Classical stretch tonight but I didn't have time for additional cardio.

Check-In: Classical Stretch weight loss and Classical Stretch stress relief

Have a Blessed evening!