December 2020 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Thanks for starting the December thread. 🤶❤️🎅🏻😁
  • Yes, Ma'am we are flying through the months!
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🤶😁🎅🏻❤️🌲
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🎅🏻❤️🤶😁🌲
  • Hi Everyone!

Today was teaching Bible study at the school, a hair appointment, and shopping for the blessing box at church. I didn't have time for a formal workout but I was busy and on my feet most of the day so I got well over my step goal.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! My meeting was canceled because of the weather. Watched Rudolph the red nosed reindeer tonight. 🎅🏻❤️😁🤶🌲

• Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Came home and had lunch. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 🎅🏻❤️😁🤶🌲
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Exercise TV total body band, Silver Sneakers Active stretches to improve balance, Silver Sneakers Feel good standing streches

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 🤶😁🎅🏻❤️🌲

• Good evening! Took the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there. 🤶❤️🎅🏻😁🌲
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!