September 2020 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • HI Everyone!

No workout to report

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! My cousin and uncle came and took me out to dinner for my birthday. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. Busy day at work tomorrow.😁
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Ciecie Happy Birthday!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!
  • Good evening! Couldnít get my favorite Leslie Sansone dvd to work again today. I went Leslieís Your Daily Walk and clicked on this monthís two mile app. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in at work. Busy day at work. Huge load of new merchandise arrived today. Will power walk to supper tonight. 😁
  • HI Everyone!

Today's workout was cleaning the house. I have over 8000 steps from just that.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

• Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Went to a couple of house hold sales. One was at the home of a lady who taught with and was a very close friend of momís. The house is bigger than what it looks! Will go for another power walk in a few minutes.
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: 35 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Power walked to church tonight. Went to Mexicaliís for supper. Stopped in at the local supermarket for some milk as I was running low. Watched some tv after I got home. 😁
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

• Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.😁❤️
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: Bodylastics Circuit training workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Went for several power walks today. Also did a load of laundry. Will put some of it in the dryer tomorrow morning. Will hang the rest of it on the line. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.❤️😁