September 2020 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • HI Everyone!

No workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy and a great start to your week!
  • Good afternoon! Lazy morning and busy afternoon. Just got home from power walking and running errands. Will dust and vacuum downstairs in a few minutes. Already swept and mopped the kitchen floor.
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast in a few minutes. Busy morning here!😁

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!
  • Good afternoon! Got home from the dentist about 45 minutes ago. Good check up but not surprised. Found out my dentist is retiring. He’s going to be a stay at home dad. He sold the practice to a husband and wife. Lee is their last name. 😁
  • HI Everyone!

Ciecie I don't like it when I lose my Dr's. We get so used to them.

Check-In: 1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Dr. Roets, my current dentist, worked with my previous dentist, Dr. Scholl, before he and his wife retired. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁

• Good afternoon! Had intended to do 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning but my dvd wouldn’t work. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will go for another power walk in a few minutes. 😁
  • Hi Everyone!

Had a busy day, no workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁

This week I have been working on bookkeeping stuff for ourselves as well as our business. I am still changing stuff over so that takes time. Tonight we have a retirement party to go to. Tomorrow I will clean the house. My routine is to do weekly touch ups in the house but once a month get everything done. It seems like the bookkeeping and cleaning has been falling on the same week. It leaves me feeling like I don't have time to workout much that week.

• Good morning! Power walked and home from breakfast this morning. Ran errands on the way home. Took the long way home as it was very foggy out when I left the restaurant. It was not foggy when I left. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😁