3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   August 2019 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/317837-august-2019-daily-exercise-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html)

ciecie 08-11-2019 07:18 PM

good evening! went for several power walks today. will go for another in a few minutes. :D

Diana3271 08-11-2019 10:47 PM

Hi Everyone!

My Uncle (Dad's twin brother) is in the hospital again. My Aunt called me yesterday to tell me. My Aunt and her family moved here from NJ a few years ago and I have not seen them in probably 35-40 years. I decided to go see them today (they live close, the next town over. On my way back I would go see my Uncle since it was on the way. The visit with my Aunt was nice. I have talked with her on the phone many times in recent years. When I got to the hospital my Uncle and I were talking about what was going on with his health, etc. He showed me his bag of medications. I was shocked at how much medicine he had. I took everything out and put it on the table to sort it and figure things out. I'm not for sure, but it appears that he may have taken too much of some and then didn't take something else. He had multiples of some medications that he may have taken too much. I discussed this with the nurse and went over things. All of his labs have improved since being in the hospital. That tells me that he took too much and it's getting out of his system. When he is discharged they will have a medication sheet and he is only to take those. They are also sending him a home health nurse that will help show him what he needs to take and when. They will also set up an apt with his primary care Dr.. The hospital wants you to see your Primary care Dr. within a week of getting discharged. He expressed that it's hard to get an apt. When I discussed this with the Nurse she said they would get everything set up before he left. I am really glad that I stopped by there. Hopefully he will be going in the right direction now. When I got home from church this evening, I called my Aunt to let her know what was going on with my Uncle. She told me that he had called her and told her about our visit and trying to get things straightened up. He was happy about that and that I had come by. I was worried about stepping on someone's toes or offending them in some way. But now I am more relaxed about it and glad I stopped by there.

So, no workout to report since I had all of that going on today.

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 08-11-2019 10:55 PM

good night all! hope the hospital staff is available to straighten out your uncle's medicine. I went for a brief power walk after supper tonight and ran a couple of errands. :D

Diana3271 08-12-2019 08:15 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Ciecie Me too.

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

ciecie 08-12-2019 08:37 AM

good morning! went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. have half of my laundry in the dryer and the other half on the line outside drying. will have breakfast in a few minutes. will go for a power walk and run more errands in a few minutes. :D

YumaDeb 08-12-2019 11:31 AM

Happy Monday, Everyone! :wave:

Check-In:
Metabolic Mastery Club: Workout 247 – 10 Minute Upper Body Tankeriffic Workout with #6s x4.5 rounds
Justin Stone’s T’ai Chi Chih: Movements 16-20

Have a magnificent day! :lifter:

ciecie 08-12-2019 11:36 AM

good morning again! got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. :D

tubolard 08-12-2019 12:51 PM

Round 1
20 minutes biking
4.9 miles

ciecie 08-12-2019 02:12 PM

good afternoon! will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. :D

tubolard 08-12-2019 02:41 PM

Round 2
20 minutes biked
5 miles

ciecie 08-12-2019 04:44 PM

good afternoon again! got held up with things to do here at home. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. :D

Diana3271 08-12-2019 05:38 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In: KCM's Lean Body Circuits Hi-Lo, Upper Body w/8's, Lower Body w/8's

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 08-12-2019 10:01 PM

good evening! went for a power walk and ran an errand after supper tonight. wrote two more thank you notes tonight. wanted to mail them tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained. :D

Diana3271 08-13-2019 07:39 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!

ciecie 08-13-2019 08:29 AM

good morning! went for a brief power walk this morning. will have breakfast in a few minutes. will go for another power walk after breakfast. :D