Old 03-01-2018, 08:46 AM   #1  

Smile Does anyone still do The Firm workouts?

Hello, I am a newbie on this site. I am glad to have found it! I was wondering if anyone still does The Firm workouts? I am thinking of pulling them out again as I had really great results with them years ago. I am looking for some rotation calendars as I seem to have lost my books for the Transfirmer series. Also for the BSS2 series. By chance does anyone have these and could take a pic for me? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
adinahill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 10:35 PM   #2  

Hi, Did you ever get the rotation calendars you were looking for? If not, I just came across this site that may have what you want, but I am new and cannot post links yet, so just do a Google search for "the firm transfirmer workout rotation calendar" and you will find it in the Page 1 results. Look for the one that starts with yourviewsite

Hope this helps!
BellyFatGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/194.4/135

Height: 5'1"

videofitnessforums has a lot of the firm info. im sure you can find a rotation there too.
letsgetaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 02:21 AM   #4  

I still do my FIRM workouts. They’re unlike any other workouts I’ve done
arso96 is offline   Reply With Quote