November 2018 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • thanks for getting the November thread started!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch & exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • Hey, I have come across so many articles, videos on the internet for losing weight and stay fit, the easiest way I found is jumping. This is the quickest and easiest way for workout.
  • Quote: Hey, I have come across so many articles, videos on the internet for losing weight and stay fit, the easiest way I found is jumping. This is the quickest and easiest way for workout.
    Hi and welcome to the check-in.
  • good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work today. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. power walked and ran errands after I got home. also did 1 mile leslie Sansone. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour outdoor walk

Enjoy your evening!
  • good night ladies! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minutes bike @ gym

Enjoy your evening!
  • good night ladies! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. had a busy day here today. got in lots of power walking. also got everything I needed to do done.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! had breakfast. went for two power walks. one was to the beauty shop to get my hair cut. will power walk to lunch in a few minutes. will power walk and run errands on the way to lunch.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour outdoor walk

Waving Hi all around!