June 2015 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing) and Legs up the wall pose while listening to a meditation CD
    This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Have a wonderful day and start to your week!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Total Body Kickbox w/5's for slower moves and #1's for boxing

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • I need to start this up. I used to go to the gym, but that was when I was working part time. With working full time and commuting 1.5 hours a day PLUS taking care of the family, I simply cannot fit in the gym as that adds in 2 hours if doing it away from home (drive there and back, finding parking, etc) AND those classes aren't necessarily when I can do then!

Not sure what I want to do yet, but I'm "thinking on it." For now I'm doing gardening and housework for exercise, but as soon as our basement is done? i'm SO hopping on the bandwagon for exercise videos and would love to get some recs and ideas here as I'm terribly out of date with all of that!
  • Berry Jessica Smith http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/ is great. She has a lot of free workouts on youtube. You can sign up for her rotation. She has all different levels and length of times for her workouts. She has workouts from 5 minutes on up and she show modifications for everything.
  • Hi everyone!!!

Berry- welcome!!! that's a long commute.

Diana- thanks for getting us started!!! I hate packing. I have lots of products too. We leave tomorrow and get back June 10.

today- nothing
  • Quote: Hi everyone!!!

Berry- welcome!!! that's a long commute.

Diana- thanks for getting us started!!! I hate packing. I have lots of products too. We leave tomorrow and get back June 10.

today- nothing
    Not really. It's 45 minutes each way for a total of 1.5 hours!
  • Quote: Berry Jessica Smith http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/ is great. She has a lot of free workouts on youtube. You can sign up for her rotation. She has all different levels and length of times for her workouts. She has workouts from 5 minutes on up and she show modifications for everything.
    Thanks! I'll check it out!

Teacher I doubt you will see this before you leave, but I hope you have a fantastic trip!

Last night I added on: Intense Stretch from Perfect in Ten Stretch

Have a wonderful day!
  • Happy Tuesday, Everyone! ;wave:

Berry: Each of us uses different exercise videos. You will find a great variety here.

Teacher: Enjoy your trip!

We are just back from a trip to Dallas. I actually lost 2.6 pounds over the six days that we were gone without exercising other than the walk from our room to the meeting room on the other side of the resort and back twice a day.

Check-In:
    Daily Burn Total Cardio: Tabata Transformation

Have a terrific day!
  • I wish BodyStep didn't just offer classes, but also videos to buy. Boooooo BodyStep!
  • Deb Welcome back! Congrats on the weight loss!

Berry Power Music's Group RX Power Step is probably the closest you will come to BodyStep. I have their War workouts since they are like LM Combat. Group RX is geared toward instructor training so that's why they are expensive. I only buy when I can get them on sale. Here's a link to them and you can look at the video clips to see if they are similar to BodyStep. http://www.powermusic.com/choreograp...p-rx/step.html
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Trim Down Combined Workouts w/10's for weight sections and 1's for boxing

Enjoy your evening!
  • Quote: Deb Welcome back! Congrats on the weight loss!

Berry Power Music's Group RX Power Step is probably the closest you will come to BodyStep. I have their War workouts since they are like LM Combat. Group RX is geared toward instructor training so that's why they are expensive. I only buy when I can get them on sale. Here's a link to them and you can look at the video clips to see if they are similar to BodyStep. http://www.powermusic.com/choreograp...p-rx/step.html
    I watched one and I think it's too high impact and way high intensity for a beginner. I have a very leaky bladder (thanks to a a nearly 12 pound baby). I know I can modify, but it looks like a lot of modification...

I'll see if they have more less intense ones too, but wowzers. That would kill an unfit person! :-)

But you are right - it's a LOT like BodyStep (and I had to modify some things there too... Jumping Jacks? Even with wearing Depends (which I do), that would soak EVERYTHING!)

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (seated)

Have a great day!