3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/302129-jillian-michaels-body-revolution.html)

Deana 02-02-2015 04:11 PM

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Anyone doing this workout? I did a search and did not see any threads come up, I'd love a buddy to get through this over the next 90 days. My goal is not just to lose weight but to get back to where working out came second nature to me. I used to feel horrible if I missed a workout day, and i want to build back that habit. Let me know if you'd like to join me!

littlebumblebee 02-06-2015 02:05 AM

I am starting tomorrow and having a buddy for support would be great. I have used Jillian Michaels workouts in the past and they all work. I want to lose the pounds, get in shape and feel great.

Olly 02-06-2015 02:09 AM

I love Jillian Michaels. I listen to her podcast and am currently doing her 7 day shred and kickboxing. My poor downstairs neighbors. I'm considering getting body revolution, but it's so expensive I'm not sure yet.

Deana 02-06-2015 11:18 PM

I am on day 4 (didn't get my package until Tuesday), so far I really enjoy the workouts but the cardio is not my favorite, I have a class I like to attend and burn around 600-750 per class, so I will be substituting that as often as I can.

Littlebumblebee, tell me what you think! Workout 2 is my favorite but I like workout 1 (minus the push-ups and plank right after lol)

Olly, how do you like the kickboxing workout?? For 15 workouts, I think Body Revolution is a good investment for me and really enjoy the variety although if you have alot of Jillian's workouts, I think they all start to "feel" the same but I only have No More Trouble Zones.

Olly 02-07-2015 01:06 AM

I like the 7 day shred a lot better. It has one strength building and one cardio session. I absolutely love the cardio but strength building is not my favorite. The kick boxing is fun too though. I like it because it's a bit quieter for my downstairs neighbors (less running and jumping). I basically do the kickboxing when I'm too sore for the shred.

I'm a creature of habit so I kind of like doing the same thing over and over again which I know isn't great for exercising. I like that they work different areas. I'm really uncoordinated so it takes me a stupid amount of time to learn how to do something new. I like repeating it so i know exactly how to do it and what's next.

littlebumblebee 02-07-2015 10:42 PM

Deana: I can relate to not liking the planks. In all of Jillian's dvd's the plank and mountain climbers have always been a struggle for me.

Olly: The Cardio is the toughest for me, and the strength training is when I feel like I have a little break to catch my breath.

LovelyMommy 02-22-2015 01:20 PM

hi!

I started JMBR on February 16th & just finished Week #1.
Would it be ok if I joined in here with you ladies for support/encouragement/chatting as we all move along in the program? =)

ame2677 04-16-2015 12:48 PM

Hi All

Hi I just became a member of this site because I would love to track progress with people as well. I just completed day two, wow I had to stop a couple times this time to check my form (little uncoordinated). I hear you Deanna I have had enough and need to kick my body back into shape! Lol... Also lose a good 50 pounds (Lost it after my son and it inched back on my lazy butt!). I am following WW diet and walking for about an hour after the workout on days I do not work (4 days). My next weigh in is Tues. so hopefully I will finally be on the decline. Sorry so long and good luck to all!!;)

ame2677 04-16-2015 12:53 PM

Following WW on my own, no meetings. I had success with it after my son.

Immacoconut 05-07-2015 01:30 PM

@ame2677
Hey I'm right where you're at. Just joined this site and started the 30 day shred. On day 3 ... I am already feeling it and it feels great! Can't wait to see the progress!

swimsuitsdirect 05-21-2015 02:26 AM

:d:)