July WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • 3mi remix.
  • 7/7 - 3 miles HIIT w/LS
    19 minutes low max
    30 minutes wii upper body
  • Quote: Thankful woman here. My son and hubby were in a wreck, car totaled but it was a cheap price to pay since they are completely fine.
    Thanks be to God!
  • Walked outside 4.95 miles. Jogged some of it but only for about two mins at a time. Glad to be back in Monterey because the temps here are in the 60s compared to LA where it was more like Florida, although not as humid.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • Hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Belly Blasting Walk dvd. I forgot about all the jumping in that one, but I did it all anyway

I'm also doing my squats, stepups, planks and hand weights every day and I'm feeling good about that

Tubolard - I'm so glad that your dear hubby and son are fine after that wreck! As Carol said... Praise the Lord!

CalCounter - I think that's awesome that you jog for 2 minutes at a time!!! you mentioned being in LA... were you in Louisiana? that's where I am. it's hot and HUMID down here!!!

hope everybody has a great day!
  • 3mi remix.
  • 30 minutes walk w/Denise Austin
    1 miles w/Leslie
    Wii legs
  • No, not Louisiana, Los Angeles. I'm in California for four weeks visiting my Dd. She's got an internship in Monterey. So we drove down to LA, about five hours. Traffic, wow, like nothing I've seen before.

Went five miles outside this am. Mostly walking but quite a bit of jogging too.

Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend who moved about four hours from here and we are going on a four mile hike.
  • Sharon, you are getting in a LOT of exercise.
  • Quote: Sharon, you are getting in a LOT of exercise.
    I know - it's amazing! It's the weather plus although I am working on my online class that I teach, and my App I don't have the usual responsibilities. I am cooking healthy meals for us but you know when you are home there is always something to clean, etc. Here I am just relaxing. It is really great. I am going to fly up and visit my sister for a couple days in Portland next week. Then the day after that my DH arrives for about a week and then we fly home together.
  • Quote:
    I am going to fly up and visit my sister for a couple days in Portland next week.
    We have a dd in Portand.
  • Does any one know where you can view this? Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters College video doesn't have that option anymore.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • Carol - I looked on youtube to see if maybe there was a preview there but there is only an advertisement from collage video that shows the dvd cover. I'm hoping this is 10 all new mini walks and not portions of other walks put onto one dvd. amazon doesn't have a preview either but amazon does have this breakdown of the dvd....

"Mix + Match Minis = MORE benefit in LESS time!
    Here's the Mini Walk lineup:

Light Walk!
    Brisk + Steady!
    Interval Walk!
    Short + Sweaty!
    Walk, Kick + Jab!
    Dance Walk!
    Tummy Trimmer!
    Lower Body Blast!
    Upper Body Blast!
    Flexibility Walk!

Plus, in each 10-minute Mini Walk, Leslie offers one tip from her Top 10 Healthy Life list."

hmmmm it also says "Leslie packed so much into this program! You'll love the NEW ways to WALK... sweat... tone... Kick... punch... even DANCE really! We do it the walkers way."

so I'm really hoping that NEW means NEW