June WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • hey gang how is everyone doing?

I have been exercising but haven't been getting in here to post it i'm busy with an insurance audit at work and just no time to play on the computer

anyway, I did 2 miles this morning. I used the AHA Start! Walking at Home 2 mile dvd and then did planks and some other core exercises.

hope everybody has a great day!
    later gaters
  • Happy Happy 45th Anniversary Carol!!!!

Also, I see y'all talking about new dvds. I see one on amazon coming out in August. it's called Mix & Match Walk Blasters!
    here's the link....
    http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone...e+sansone+2014

hopefully its full of new little mini walks, and not a collection of ones she has already done.
  • Quote:
    hopefully its full of new little mini walks, and not a collection of ones she has already done.
    Hope you're right.
  • Oh that's great that there is a new one. But I'm not sure I don't want ten minute walks I want 45 mins. So I guess I just do five of them! In any case, I'm sure it will be good and inspiring.

I'm going to preorder it. Miss our collage videos!
  • I just saw this one which was released in May

http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone...Leslie+Sansone

However it looks old and the reviews say it is an old one with a walk added on. So I don't think I'll get it.
  • Collage video is up again but not as user friendly.
  • 3mi party.
  • Is there anywhere you can view the new videos before you buy them?
  • 2mi walk this way.
  • 2 miles this afternoon, posting late and up super late doing homework right now

I'm going to buy a new scale tomorrow, the one i have doesn't seem to be working properly. First the treadmill, now the scale. What next? lol!
  • Quote: I'm going to buy a new scale tomorrow, the one i have doesn't seem to be working properly. First the treadmill, now the scale. What next? lol!
    Hopefully nothing else!
  • First three miles from Five Mega Miles.
    Going to hotel tomorrow for three nights. I can do my Leslie in the morning before we leave. They have a fitness center so I'll probably check that out. DH will be in meetings most of the time so I get to relax!
  • Quote:
    DH will be in meetings most of the time so I get to relax!
    Ahhhh.
  • 3mi remix.....my fav.
  • Monday: 30 minutes with Denise Austin
    Tuesday: 3 miles HIIT with Leslie Sansone
    Wednesday: Migraine from last night so nothing.